6. Anna's Bathroom

don't play song yet
Anna's pov:

Ag and Mia have been here for a few days now. Spending time with them almost makes me wish they didn't leave in a couple days. I'll miss waking up next to Ag every morning and seeing her smile and say "good morning stupid" in her sleepy voice. I'm really gonna miss Mia telling us to get a room when we get too flirty. I know I still have till the end of the week with them but it feels like it's coming fast. My family is having a dinner party tonight and we're all getting ready for it. I'm about to get in the shower while I had thought Mia and Ag were in my room getting dressed,
***play song***
I heard a gentle knock on the bathroom door so before stepping into the shower, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I open the door and Ag is standing there. We both make eye contact and for some reason I felt this sensation- it was a bit different than butterflies. I can't explain it but I was feeling some type of way when she was looking at me.

Ag's pov:

I had forgotten my phone in Anna's bathroom so I went to go grab it. I heard the shower turn on and all I could think about was her.
The thoughts of the way the water would hit her body and cascade down every curve. How she would look so naturally beautiful while the water ran down her face. These thoughts flooded my mind as I knocked on the door. She opened it, with just a towel wrapped around her body. Our eyes welcomed each other. We meet again in this bathroom, just her and I while everyone else is distracted by the busyness of their lives. I walked in, shutting the door behind me. We didn't speak; our bodies and the tension that was held by our eye contact said enough. She walked slowly towards me, dropping the towel to the ground. The feeling of lust took over my body as she gave me the look.

"Let's see who's bold now" She whispered in my ear as her hands traveled to mine, guiding them to the curves of her body.

"Is this a good idea?" I asked quietly

"There's only one way to find out" She said as she looked at me up and down.

She pattered her eyes at me and walked towards the shower. I watched her body naturally sway as she stepped in. She looked at me and her eyes burnt through mine, as if they were asking me to join her. I slowly began to take articles of clothing off, one by one with every step. I was inches from the shower, and our eye contact was unbreakable. Friends don't do this. Friends don't make Friends feel like this. I don't want to be just friends. I stepped into the shower, our bodies inches away from each other. She grabbed my hands, pulling me into her. The warm water traveled down both of our bodies. My hands wrapped around her hips as hers cupped my face. The water fell down our faces as they inched closer and closer. The gentle feeling of her breath met with my lips. My skin on her skin was heavenly.

"I don't wanna be just friends, Anna" i said "I can't look at you as just a friend. I don't want to give off the wrong idea doing these things. You need to know how I feel about you. This whole friends thing is just-"

Before I was able to finish my sentence, she kissed me. My heart began to beat faster and faster, the heat of the shower fed into the lust that escaped our bodies. The more and more she kissed me harder the more and more I wanted her. My hands explored her body as hers did to mine. My left hand traveled down the middle of her stomach to meet with the little spot housed between her inner thighs. She cursed under her breath as the speed of my hand increased. Her eyes began to roll as she threw her head back in pleasure. I kissed up and down her neck while her soft moans filled my ears. She began to tremble as her moans that escaped her mouth became louder. I quickly covered her mouth with my hand. As she came down from her high she kissed me passionately, slightly moaning into my mouth leaving me speechless.

Anna's pov:
As i came down from my high, I couldn't help but notice the abundant amount of feelings I had for her. This wasn't just one of those things where it's just sex. I craved her. Her as a person. Her as someone I would want to spend all my time with. Someone I want to be as close as possible with. Physically and Emotionally. From the moment I kissed her I felt it. She takes care of me- in more ways than one. As the shower water turned off, she leaned in and kissed me for a long time. It was gently and loving- i felt as if nothing could hurt me or take the happiness i felt away. I watched as she stepped out of the shower and i followed. We got ready for my families dinner party together; laughing and joking around with each other as we usually do. But this time it was different, it felt as if I had been hers for forever. We just... click.