4. tension

smut warning ⚠️
don't play song yet

Anna's pov:

The tension between us keeps getting more and more intense as the night progresses. Every time we accidentally touch my body craves more. Mia is currently in the shower and Ag is playing fortnite and i can't stop staring at her hands. We were so close to kissing and that is all i'm craving right now. Her lips on mine. Her body on mine. Our bodies moving together.

Ag's pov:
I should have moved faster and just kissed her. I've been trying to get my mind off it by playing fortnite but being alone with Anna while Mia is in the shower is becoming difficult.

Anna's pov:

I like Ag. I like Ag a lot and I would also really like if she was on top of me. But she is too focused on fortnite. I grab the remote to the led lights and turn them red hoping to grab her attention. I reach over to turn on my speaker and turn on spotify.

Ag's pov:
The lights change colors while i'm playing but i don't pay attention to it. I'm still too frustrated with myself that i didn't send it in time. I hear a familiar song come on and i completely lose focus on my game. I slowly turn around to see Anna sitting on her bed staring at me, giving me an intriguing look.

***play song***

"What uh, what are you doing?" I ask with a smirk falling on my face

"Why don't you come find out, baby. i dare you." She says looking at me up and down while biting her lip.

i slowly walked over to her, looking at her up and down and admiring what's mine. As i stand right in front of her, she stands up to meet me but i gently wrap my hand around her neck; pushing her up against the nearest wall. Our bodies pressed against each other and our lips asking to meet.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask

"Fuck me up" she whispers in my ear

I quickly meet her lips with mine. Both of our hearts beating faster and faster by the second. She starts to kiss me harder as i lift her up so her legs wrap around my waist. she tugs on my shirt as i kiss down her neck. I bring her back to her bed, laying her down and lifting her hands above her head, continuing kissing along her jawline, down her neck. I lift up on her shirt asking permission to take it off. She sits up allowing me to lift off her shirt, revealing everything underneath it. I immediately begin to kiss down her neck, softly biting her neck and griping her waist firmly. I leave a trail of kisses down the mid section of her chest; she begins to grind on my waist and i move my hips with hers in unison. She lets out soft moans that make me lose my shit. I leave deep hickies along the outline of her bra line.

Anna's pov:
My heart is beating faster than i ever expected it to. with every touch, i feel a wave of pleasure flood my body. My breathing begins to get heavier and heavier as our hips move faster and rougher together. her finger tips gently graze my sides and then she firmly grips onto my waist. I tug on her shirt signaling for her to take it off and she does. her skin on mine is enough to make me go crazy. she kisses down my midline and begins to softly kiss along the outline of my sweats.
She moves back up to my lips and kisses me deeply; her finger tips slowly tracing shapes all the way down my stomach until she reaches the drawstrings of my sweats. She continues to move her hand into my sweats and traces circles with her fingertips along my inner thighs making me extremely impatient.

Ag's pov:
the soft moans that escape her mouth into mine fill me with pleasure. I become impatient and begin to move my hand just above her panties; tracing circles between her legs. Her soft moans fill my ears causing some to escape from mine. She takes my hand and guides it to where she wants it to go. I continue to kiss down her body, slowly slipping off her sweats revealing the little spot between her legs that houses my favorite thing. I look up at her and smirk before i begin my job. Her back arches as her head falls back; her hands pushing my head deeper and deeper into her with every moan.