21. I love you

***play song***
Anna's pov:

I woke up in Ag's arms. I was wearing nothing but her hoodie. It was the first time I felt at peace in the last two days. It felt as if nothing could ruin this moment.

The moon wasn't out tonight so the stars were extra bright. The milky way spread across the sky as the stars danced in place. My head rested on Ag's chest and her arms sat comfortably around my body. She slept peacefully- she looked so beautiful. In this moment i knew that this was it. That this was what I want to wake up to. This is how I want to start my day. This moment in time made everything else feel non existent. I buried my head into her chest.

"I love you" I whispered as i closed my eyes

"I love you more" I heard as i drifted to sleep. A smile appeared on my face and she held me tight, kissing the top of my head.

Ag's pov:
I laid there, completely content. A certain happiness filled my body. This was a new feeling- it wasn't the generic happiness that comes and goes. I felt warm inside. My heart felt happy; I was happy. There couldnt be a more perfect moment than this one. I had my girl in my arms, under fluffy blankets and the whole universe in front of us. I felt her shift on top of me and her head tilted towards mine. Her soft lips gently kissed mine. I felt her smile on my lips. Her whole body shifted on top of me. Her face was right above mine and we looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever.

"Guess what?" She said

"What bubbas?"

"No no that's not my name, try again." She replied

"Bubs? Dummy? Stupid? Goof? Dork?" I said letting out soft laughs between words

"No silly, your girlfriend" She said as she smiled brightly.

I felt the pure joy take over my body. My cheeks started to hurt from smiling so wide. Without hesitation I kissed her.

"You're right, you are my girlfriend. I wouldn't have it any other way"

We laid there, embraced in each other's arms for hours. We stayed till sunrise.

After posting that we were official- we were bombarded with support

"YES OH MY GOD YES"
"I love this relationship sm"
"Parents"
"I'm so happy for you guys"

The support was overwhelming. We both stayed in the back of the car talking about anything and everything enjoying the last few hours we had together.

It was soon time to go back to Anna's house. We drove back while our hands interlocked.

We pulled into her drive way with a few hours before Mia and I had to leave. Mia walked out of the front door and greeted us.

"My favorite couple has finally arrived." she said as she hugged us.

"I'm really happy for you guys. Seriously, you had me nervous there for a second. I'm glad everything worked out."

Anna's pov:

We all had one last breakfast together. We made tiktoks and enjoyed the last hour being complete idiots together. It felt so good to be able to call her mine. It felt so good to be able to show the world the person that makes me feel the purest form of love. The overwhelming support made both of us feel so welcomed and genuinely happy.

It was soon time to say bye. This week has been insane. I wouldn't have changed anything that happened- even though there were some major ups and downs. This situation proved to me that we can get through almost anything. My hand fit in Ag's perfectly as we walked out to the car. We stood there for a few minutes just holding each other. I didn't wanna let go.

"I'm gonna miss you" i said

"And i'm gonna miss you, you goof" she said, kissing my forehead

"I'll see you soon bubs, sooner than you know"

I smiled and held onto her for a little longer.

She lifted my chin up with her finger and kissed me one last time before getting into the car.

"I love you"

"I love you more."

"Impossible" She said as they pulled out of my drive way.

I'll see you in august.