Chapter twenty-eight: were coming back!

Maya's pov
I shifted around without opening my eyes till I felt a body next to mine. My eyes shot open and I sighed in relief when I saw it was only cam. I remember last night perfectly. We all got excited and packed but there wasn't a lot of space so cam had to sleep with me. Damn that boy looked good shirtless. I smiles to myself and slipped out of bed, grabbed my phone, and headed to the bathroom. Our flight to go to Florida leaves at 1PM so I have enough time to go for my morning jog. I slipped on a blue PINK sports bra and some matching shorts along with my nikes and a thin jacket. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put my hair Into a tight high ponytail. I grabbed my headphones and walked out of the bathroom. I checked my phone. "9:30. Huh a little late but not too bad" I said quietly trying not to wake up Cameron which I failed at. "Good morning" he yawned making me jump a little and face him. "Where are you off to?" He said glancing at my body and his eyes lit up. "A run" I said calmly right as he got out of bed and said "I'll go with" "okay big shot but don't be surprised because I'm fast so you'll have to keep up". I teased. Soon enough the whole house was up and everyone was getting ready for the run.
We all met downstairs by the couches. "Okay since there are all of us, we gotta make it into a race." Matt smirked. "YES" I said a little loudly making everyone laugh. "From here down to the old candy shop five blocks away and the old tree house is the finish line" I said smiling from ear to ear. "Yes but just In case your not going alone, everyone find a partner!" Mahogany said. Soon enough all the boys looked at me and I looked straight at Hayes. "Hayes be my partner?" I said as he nodded and held my hand.

Matts pov
"Hayes be my partner?" Maya said which made me bite my tongue hard. I MADE THE IDEA OF THE RACE I SHOULD BE HER PARTNER! Oh we'll. I'll just have to show her how hot I am when I run infront of her. I smirked and grabbed mahogany as my partner, soon enough we all were out of the door..