Chapter twenty-seven: please just forget

Andreas pov:
This was worrying me. Why is she keeping secrets? I mean we used to talk everyday then we all got busy with the tour I guess it kinda stopped. But weve known each other forever. It shouldn't be like this. "WE HAVE A SUPRISE" jenn and Rebecca screamed out. Maya laughed and sat down on the couch. Soon enough everyone was around the couch and was listening in on the convo. "Okay we'll... BART WANTS YOU BACK ON THE TOUR AND SO DO THE FANS!" They screamed and her smile vanished. "Excuse me" she said and quickly slipped out the back door and on the beach.

Maya's pov:
"Okay we'll... BART WANTS YOU BACK ON THE TOUR AND SO DO THE FANS!" My heart dropped into my stomach and I felt like I was gonna throw up. I quickly said excuse me and ran out of the house and onto the beach. I took off my shoes and no matter how cold I let the water crash onto my feet. "It's a lot to take in. It's okay" I said to myself and took In a deep breath.

Jack G pov:
"Does anyone else think she looks a million times hotter?" I asked getting nodes from the guys and death stares from the girls. All the girls got up and were about to go outside but Matt stopped them, "she needs a guy" he said and slipped out of the house.

Matts pov:
I saw her in the distance, sitting in the sand looking out to the water. "Hey" I said making her jump a little. "Hey.. Sorry for walking out like that" she said looking down. I took my finger and put it under her chin pushing up her face to look at me. Her eyes had so much emotion like.. Wow. "What's going on? You can talk to me you know that" I said as she shifted towards me a little.

Maya's pov:
I can trust Matt. I know he hurt me, but he was always good to me. Okay I'll tell him. "It's a lot. I guess. What if I go back and justin does that crap with me again? What if the fans don't want me? Do you know how much hate I've been getting these past months? There's many reasons.." I said looking out at the water.

Matts pov:
"All I've heard from you are what if's. Don't care about other people! Babe your perfect and if your not going on the tour neither am I" I said folding my arms like a little kid because I know it would make her laugh. She did laugh and said "alright I'm coming back!" She said and I quickly got up and picked her up spinning her around in the cold winter weather. "MATTTT!" She screamed as I kept her over my shoulder and ran to the house. Did she lose weight?

Mahoganys pov:
As the girls were about to go find Matt and maya they came bursting through the door laughing as he threw her on the couch and started tickling her stomach. "MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA" she screamed while laughing. "TELL THEM OR I WONT STOP!" He screamed back. "IM GOING ON THE TOUR!" She screamed and he let go of her. "WHAT!?" Everyone screamed and ran into a group hug. Everything's gonna be okay after all... I hope.