chapter twenty-nine: its not what it looks like

mayas pov

i woke up in soft warm sheets. i slowly opened my eyes and saw justin standing over me. i immediately stood straight in the bed. "good morning." he said smiling. "do you remember what happened last night" i said flatly. "umm.. yeah, i put the clues together." he said scratching the back of his neck. "NEVER do that again. do you hear me?" i said through gritted teeth. "i got food" he said changing the subject walking over to a little dresser in the hotel room. He pulled out a ihop to go box and handed it to me. "are you crazy. you tried killing me multiple times and you seriously think I'm gonna take food from you!?" i roared and walked out of bed. "no.. no no no. no way. I'm leaving." i said grabbing the keys from the counter. i reached for the cold metal door knob as a arm wrapped around my waist. " i wouldn't do that if i were you.." i turned and saw justing with the worst look in his eye. "and why not" i said putting my arm to my side and turning to face him. "I've lost you before, I've  constantly tried showing you what happens when your not mine. hint to the obvious, your parents." he smirked. i clenched my jaw and pulled back my arm swinging at him, hitting him right on the cheek. "YOU WANNA PLAY LIKE THAT HUH?" he growled. he lifted me and threw him over his shoulder throwing me on the bed. he put my arms over me so i couldn't hit him and sat on me so i couldn't move. "i am the only one that can have you" he smirked before quickly becoming angry. "no one else but ME" he screamed. suddenly i felt two warm spots on my face. he punched my jaw and my forehead. i felt the warm drops of blood roll down my face onto the white sheets. "thats all you had to say babe" i smirked pulling him a inch away from my lips smirking. he released my hands as he rolled over so now i was onto. i slowly remover his shirt as he played back enjoying. lol. i quickly wrapped his shirt around his neck choking him while pulling the plastic bag over his head throwing things on the floor so he would trip. i ran out the hotel down to the lobby. i quickly headed into the girls bathroom searching for my phone. i left it in the room, shit. i quietly looked out the bathroom door, i saw justin in the lobby looking around for me before he pulled out his phone calling someone. a lady walked into the bathroom as i quickly begged for her phone, i quickly dialed 911 and told them that he sexually harassed me and attempted kidnap. before i knew it all the security in the hotel was making him drop on the floor and he was being put in hand cuffs. i gave the lady back her phone and walked out super fast, basically running to the parking garage. i unlocked the car and slid in turning on the engine and spending away. i drove about two blocks away before parking and just staring out the window. the air was all the way up and still i felt it was hard to breathe. i quickly started hyperventilating and grabbed ahold of the wheel as my lungs squeezed in and out. i was sweating. And still bleeding. i started crying whipping it away quickly. "stop, stop.. STOP" i screamed at myself.after about five minuets i quickly calmed down. i started driving back to the house, i checked the car clock 2:30 everyone must be up by now and.. oh shit. they must think i ran away again. i sped home quickly while dealing with a major headache from being punched. i think i have a concussion. after unlocking the door, i was now visible to everyone. they all looked like they were crying, all on there phones. they all saw me and just froze even though i could barley see straight. "well well well. if it isn't the CHEATER" cameron said walking down the stairs, hands behind his back. "what?" i said as i started breathing heavy. he slowly walked towards me pulling the roses from last night from behind his back. i could tell my eyes were now blue and i was sweating. i held onto his arm tightly trying to see straight. "c-cam, i don't feel very well" i said sweating. "bullshit" he spat. "dude she bleeding and hella pale" nash said peeping over his shoulder. "she's-" i couldn't listen to the rest of the story because i dropped to the floor and everything went black.