Chapter nine: this again?

Shawn's pov

I was kinda nervous about doing this but I knew I had to. I was gonna ask maya out.

Cameron's pov

We drove in the limo to our next Magcon tour destination which was Oregon. We got to a hotel there and just separated to our own rooms. I was sitting on the bed staring at a blank wall thinking about nothing but...maya. I knew I had to ask her out sooner then anyone else. I saw the way they look at her. I walk into the room next to our with a joining door to find Andrea. "Hey.. Um do you know where maya is?" "No. I though she was with you!" Now a shade of fear just slid across her face. We both bursted into everyone's rooms asking if they knew where maya was. No one knew. Shit. Everyone was freacking out and was running through the hotel when we all jogged past the pool I saw a familiar brunette smiling and slightly dancing in the water with her headphones in. "She is in there" I giggle pointing to a dancing maya. "Oh my god she scared me" jenn said with a sigh of relief. Everyone was smiling at each other until we looked back into the pool area. My jaw dropped to what I saw and quickly ran inside.

Jenns pov

"She is in there" Cameron said pointing to maya dancing in the water like a idiot. "Oh my god she scared me" I sighed in relief. We all stood there smiling and slightly laughing as we looked at one and another until we looked back into the pool room. I turned back to face the glass blocking me from the pool room when I saw two masked guys holding Maya's legs and arms with a cloth around her mouth. She was trying to scream but nothing except tears were coming out. She was squirming and trying to kick but they wouldn't budge. Cameron ran into the pool room with Nash, Matt, and Hayes following. They were about to reach the masked men when they threw maya in the pool and ran. They made her squirm and move in positions that were un natural when they threw her in the pool I saw nothing but a big explosion of blood and heard a scream.

Maya's pov

I was so relieved that the whole "killer " thing was done, now I can be normal again right! I slipped my head phones into my ears and just slightly danced to rather be by the clean bandit. I closed my eyes and felt my body moving into a weird couple of dance moves when suddenly I felt four hands. Two on my legs and two on my arms, they were dragging me out of the pool but this time I wouldn't give up without a fight. Everyone was in there rooms so no one could help me except myself. I squirmed, kicked. Jerked my feet around and still nothing they weren't budging except now there was a cloth over my mouth. I didn't want to admit this was the end so I kept kicking and I felt a few hot tears roll down my cheek when I saw Cameron run through the pool doors followed by a angry Nash, Matt, and Hayes. They were about to reach me when the masked people threw me into the pool. I felt something rip as my skin touched the water and then floated to the top of the pool to find myself surrounded by blood. Shit. I moved my hands down to where my stitches should have been but instead of stitches I felt a hole. Damn damn damn!!! I moved quickly to the stairs got up and ripped the lose shirt I had sitting on the chair I placed it when I walked in. I tightly tied the shirt to the bleeding area, cried, grabbed my keys and phone and ran out of the hotel ignoring the pain and the group of Friends running to catch up with me. Foursome reason I couldn't hear anything that we'll. There was a emergency room a few blocks down so I just kept running in my swim suit down the streets of Origen while getting dirty looks from people but I really couldn't care less right now. I finally made it to the emergency room out of breath while the nurse ran to take me to a room. I was in a bed with almost five needles injecting different things into my skin. "We will just stitch this up and you will be fine. After a couple of hours it will be like nothing happened!" I enjoyed the doctors positivity but I seriously doubt what he's saying will be true. I soon felt another needle moving through my skin but just ignored it and looked out the window to see the orange-ish sun coming to a set.

Shawn's pov.

Maya just ran passed us crying and holding her bleeding Lower stomach. We all ran after her calling her name but she didn't answer. We were chasing her no to the street until she got to this building a few blocks away from the hotel. Damn she was fast. We jogged to he entrance of the building to see that it is a emergency room. We ran in looking around to find a nurse sitting in the front desk. "The girl that just walked in here.. Where is she?" Andrea panted trying to catch her breath. "We took her into care immediately, the doctors said she will be fine she's just getting her stitches done again. Luckily not a lot of damage was done so she should be like nothing ever happened you know pain and healing wise." Beep beep she answered the phone looked up to us and smiled. "Room 204" with that I thanked her and we all ran back to room 204. I slightly opened the door and saw maya sitting on the edge of her bed talking to her doctor and wearing a oversized ER SERVICES shirt which I'm guessing the doctor gave her. She turned her head away from the doctor and Locked eyes with me, I couldn't see joy, sadness, pain, I actually saw nothing but no emotion at all in her eyes.

Maya's pov

I was done getting my stitches in again. I was not crying, just thinking. I didn't want everyone to give me sympathy and crap so I just didn't really think that hard about what happened making my face expression still blank. "All right your good to go!" He said handing me a "YOU DID IT!" Sticker, I laughed because of the sticker. I was way to old for those... Or was I? :D after that the doctor just told me to put hot water on it if I feel pain when I heard a lot of feet running through the hall to the entrance of my room. I didn't want ANY sympathy from anyone so I looked directly into Shawn's eyes making him smile. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone going off again... It was officer Reynolds...
M-maya c-cop

M-hello?

C-hi maya! It officer Reynolds

M-hi!

C-I have some news..

M-hit me

C- justin wasn't alone trying to hurt you. He has a whole gang after you.

M-I figured.

C-what?

M-nothing umm I'm with my doctor right now do you mind if I called you back?

C-sure! Bye

M-bye

*click. I thanked my doctor and walked straight through my crowd of friends placing the sticker on the shirt the emergency room service gave me. "HEY WAIT UP!" I heard jenn call after me. I froze in my steps next to a big window and turned to face her. "Umm you okay?" She asked cautiously. "Never been better!" I said grinning a fake smile. Again I don't want ya sympathy. "Oo-okay?" She said making her reply turn into a question.