Chapter twenty-six: revenge

Matts pov:

Shawn helped Maya with her bags out of the car and I saw Hayes grit his teeth. I nudged his shoulder and smirked. We walked into the hotel and It has to be the biggest one so far. Bart got us together and started saying rooms.. Blah blah blah

Maya's pov:
I was laughing with Andrea about something stupid when I opened my hotel room door. I was having my own room as a welcome back present. I opened the door and I gasped in astonishment. There was blood or red liquid everywhere with a banner that says "welcome back bitch" I quickly walked in the room and slammed the door locking it. I ran everywhere cleaning up the mess before anyone else saw it. "Maya what's wrong let us in" everyone said at different times. "Okay give me a second!" I nervously laughed. I rushed and tried to clean up everything while they kept trying to get in. "MAYA LET US IN" Cameron screamed. "ONE MINUET" I screamed realizing it's such a mess I can't clean it up. I ran to my bag and quickly changed into workout clothes. I closed my eyes took a breath and opened the door only so I could slip out and closed the door behind me locking it. "What's wrong let us in" Matt smirked. "Umm no it's okay I'm gonna go for a run" I smiled trying not to show how much I was freaking out. They all made a way for me to walk past them and just kept staring me down. I slipped my headphones in and started jogging down the stairs. I ran out of the hotel immediately being ambushed by fans. I smiled, took pictures, and sighned things . my fans always make me feel better.

Matts pov
Me and Hayes got shawns phone and texted Maya.
S: saw what's in your room you FREAK! You should have never come back!

M: it's not my fault! Nothing is my fault! You know what! Forget it . bye .

Maya's pov
I was jogging past a ice cream shop when my phone beeped. I stopped and panted while checking my phone. When I saw Shawn Texted me a smile found its way on my face, then I read what he sent me. I felt so angered. so annoyed. so DAMN FRUSTRATED! I wasn't gonna let his stupid bs get to me. I continued running gritting my teeth. I ran all the way back to the hotel as I saw Shawn in the lobby. I opened the door and started walking into the lobby avoiding any contact. "HEY MAYA!" He slightly screamed and ran towards me. "what's up" he smiles as if nothing happened! How is he so stupid! "YOU HAVE SOME DAMN NERVE!" I said, slapped him, and walked away. I didn't even turn back but I could feel my body hearing up as if I was being set on fire. I stormed out of the elevator on my floor opened then slammed my hotel room door grunting into my hands. I looked around and There was not even a drop of blood or red thing anywhere. I called the hotel front desk and asked them if they had cleaned my room. After two minuets the lady came back and said no one has been on our level for hours. I thanked her and slowly put the phone back. I froze and slowly turned around slightly freaking out. I was about to go take a shower when suddenly I hear three loud bangs at the door..