Chapter eighteen: why did you scare me

Nash's pov

"M-maya?" I stuttered trying not to cry. "Nash don't cry I'm just playin with you" she laughed giving jack g a hug. "DONT DO THAT!" He laughed and raced over to her giving her a hug. "Sorry boo" she laughed into his chest. After a while everything was kinda back to normal in the hospital room. She didn't look injured or anything! "Ugh hospitals make me sick" she said as she crinkled up her nose making everyone laugh. "I totally forgot about my phoneeeee" she whined and made a pouty face. "Why? It's right here" Andrea said pulling a brand new iPhone 5s out of her bag. "You bitch. I love you so much!" She laughed. "Okay everyone except one person I need in the hall so I can talk to you guys" the doctor said peeping his head through the door. Everyone stood up except for Cameron.

Cameron's pov

I finally get her alone again! "SOOOO how are you feeling?" I asked sitting on the edge of her bed. "Good" she Said fiddling with her hospital band. "You have a-" I said not finishing my sentence reaching for the piece of thread that was sticking out of her hair. I pulled it off and realized I was so close to her face I couldn't help myself anymore I leaned in and our lips connected. I felt so many sparks this room could be on fire. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist and pulled her up slightly until she flinched in pain and broke the kiss. "I'm sorry I forgot about the cut!" I said checking her stomach. "No your fine" she replied wrapping our fingers together. Something about her smile just made me melt I couldn't she was so perfect. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I blurted out not even thinking. God why am I so stupid!? "Yes" she said as I leaned in and our lips re connected. "Mhhhmmm" I heard from behind me only to find everyone with there phones out recording us. Damn them. "So what did the doctor say?" She laughed. "Yeah about that..." Andrea said closing the door behind her. " "wha-at is it?" She asked bitting her Lower lip trying not to cry. "YOUR PERFECTLY FINE BIATCH! We just wanted to get you back for scaring us" she laughed and maya sighed in relief.

Maya's pov

This so amazing I can leave the hospital now. I hate hospitals, there so depressing. After 30 minuets of driving we finally got back to the hotel we had for Magcon and races up the stairs, I was about to keep going but I stopped on the fifth floor because I heard someone crying. I walked into the bathroom and saw a girl.. Cutting. "STOP!" I screamed making her drop the blade in shock and freeze. "Please. Don't ever do this again beautiful what ever happens you can get through it please." I walked to her side now crying. "Your m-maya.. IM SORRY FOR LETTING YOU SEE ME LIKE THIS! I'm so ugly!" She cried into the hug I pulled her into as we sank to the floor. After five minuets of us hugging she calmed down to were I could actually see her face. She had beautiful long brunette hair and green eyes. "What's ur name?" I asked smiling. "A-amari" she sniffled/ smiled. "We'll.. Your beautiful. Like really" I laughed a little as she giggled. "So what's wrong? What happened?" I asked slowly rubbing circles in her back trying to comfort her. "My parents just kicked me out, no one loves me.. My boyfriend broke up with me and I'm so depressed" she said tearing up a little and then looking down. "I love you.. I mean no homo but as a friends and a person in general. Times can get rough but it ALWAYS get better.. If it's not better it's not over" I smiled as she laughed watching me trying to correct myself. "Soo what do you like to do usually?" I asked her. "I like basketball.. And dance" she smiled looking right in my eyes. "How about we do a little one on one then?" I smirked and started standing up. "Your on!" She laughed standing up too. "Okay here's my number.. Don't tell anyone and go change into excessive clothes and meet me down in the basketball court in 20 minuets" I said handing her a slip of paper with my number on it. She smiled and we raced out of the bathroom to go get ready. I ran to my room and quickly changed into a black nike sports bra and aqua blue nike shorts with mint free-runners. I tied my hair into a ponytail and took off my makeup except for mascara and applied Chapstick and deodorant. I raced out of the room without anyone noticing and ran down to the basket ball court where she was stretching.. This was gonna be fun.

STAY IN FOR CHAPTER 19!! ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: tumblrxfishies and DM me for a part. This book!! Oxoxox