Golden tickets

"Sammy! Sammy get up!"

It was 8 in the morning and Sam did not want to wake up. However her dad seemed to be really excited about something and she wanted to know what it was.

"What is it dad?" She asked, Sam turned on my side to face him and her hair was all over her face.

"I've decided to open up my factory to five lucky children and we are going to give them a tour around the place!"

Sam's dad moved the hair away from my face and saw how wide her eyes had gotten. People are coming to the factory, why, why now and why does it have to be kids, all the other kids except for Charlie are evil. She really hate nearing new people and now she had to give a tour of the factory to a bunch of them. Oh god.

"What's the matter Sammy, you look as pale as a sheet?"

"There are going to be strangers in the factory, how come your doing this?"

"Oh gumdrop I know you don't like meeting new people but you know how big this factory is, when you take over the factory your going to need someone other than the Oompa Loompas for help"

Sam sighed and rolled back over to the other side and brought my covers up over my head.

"Come on Sam it won't be that bad, I'll be there the hole time and I'll probably be doing most of the talking"

Hold on a second. Charlie. This is a chance for Charlie to finally be able to come inside of the factory. This would make his dreams come true, she had to help him win this.

Dad pulled the covers off her face and she moved to lay on her back, he sat on the edge of her bed. He put his hands under her arms and sat her up straight.

"It will be fun I promise, can you give me a smile"

"Hmmmm, I'm not so sure you did just spring this on me out of no where, knowing that I hate meeting new people......" She trailed off in a sarcastic voice.

"Well if you are not going to give one to me, I'm going to have to tickle it out of you"

Uh oh.

"Dad, please, I beg you, if you truly love me you won't put me through such torture"

He laughed at her dramatics.

"All right, all right I won't but on a serious note Sammy, I'm going to make this tour as fun as I can and we need to find the perfect child to help you run the factory"

"Ok dad, I'll do it but only if you promise to not leave me on my own while all the strangers are here"

"I promise, now didn't you say you were going somewhere with your friends today?"

"Yes we're going to play in the snow"

"Ok well dress in warm clothes and make sure you back for dinner"

"I will"

He gave her a hug and left the room to go and do whatever he does around here. Probably still trying to fix some new idea.

Sam walked over to my closet and pulled out her winter clothes.