Tv room

Will lead the group over to a large glass elevator and opened the doors to let everyone in.

"I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, the elevator is by far the most efficient way to get around the factory"

Everyone took a look around and were shocked by how many floors there were, there seemed to be hundreds of buttons. Mike of course was not impressed but doubtful.

"There can't be this many floors" He said

"How would you know" Sam said rolling her eyes and Charlie chuckled.

"This isn't just an ordinary up and down elevator by the way, this elevator can go side ways, long ways and just about any other ways you can think of, you just press any button" He randomly pressed one of the buttons "and whoosh you're off" Wil said with a giggle.

The elevator jerked to the left and Sam lost her balance, almost falling over. Will was quick to catch her and put her back up straight. She shoved his hands off her shoulders.

"Look Star shine I really am sorry, I though that since your my daughter the squirrels wouldn't hurt you, you know I would never put yo in danger and about the key, I knew that they wouldn't throw you down the chute, please forgive me"

She looked up into his eyes and saw that he was being honest with her, She thought about what she had done and how Charlie and Joe had forgiven her so she did the same.

"I forgive you"

He draped his arms over her shoulders and pulled her into him, giving her a hug from behind. She took his cane and started messing around with it and he used his now free hand to stroke her hair.

"Oh look!" Will suddenly exclaimed "Lady and gentlemen, welcome to fudge mountain" 

There was a large mountain made froe fudge that had sugar coating it. There were oompa Loompas that we climbing and hacking at it with pickaxes. They looked up and waved as the elevator passed by. They left that room and entered one that was full of pink sheep.

"Oh......I'd rather not talk about this one"

They then entered a room resembling a hospital where the puppets from that morning were being tended to.

"This is the puppet hospital and burns centre ... It's relatively new"

The elevator then stopped and jerked forwards and downwards.

"Ah the administration offices" They stopped in front of a desk where an oompa Loompa dressed in pink sat "Hello Doris" Sam greeted.

The elevator then dropped again and led them into a room where fireworks were going off and oompa Loompas were shooting cannons at targets. Will look a pair of sound proof headphones that he had placed in the elevator and put them over Sam's ears knowing that she didn't like loud noises.

"Why is everything here so pointless?" Mike rudely asked. Sam moved the headphones so she could hear what he had asked.

"Candy doesn't have to have a point" Charlie started

"That's why it's candy" Sam finished, putting the headphones back over her ears. Will smiled down at the two children, that was something he had once told Sam when she was younger.

"It's stupid, candy is a waste of time"

This had sent Will into another flashback so Sam slipped his glove off and held his hand, the contact making him jerk back to life.

"You okay?" She mouthed to him.

"I'm fine darling" He mouthed back.

"I want to pick a room!"