The big day!

"Sammy, come on the guests are coming today!"

"Dad please is 9:00 there is no need to shout"

"Sorry darling I'm just so excited"

"I know dad, fine I'm getting up"

"I'll wait outside for you and we can go outside together to greet them"

"Ok"

Will kissed his daughter on the head and walked out of the room. Sam reluctantly got out of bed and began to get ready for the tour. She found an outfit laid out on a chair with a note on top.

I saw this in a shop one day and it matched my outfit for today so well that I couldn't resist.

Dad

She smiled as she put the note down on her bedside table. Sam looked at the dress and she had to admit it was very pretty.

 Sam looked at the dress and she had to admit it was very pretty

(Imagine that the red on the shoes was as dark as the red on the dress)

She walked to her bedside table and unlocked the box, taking out the razor and went into the bathroom.

She brushed her hair and her teeth until she looked good. She then took out the razor and did six slashes, three on each wrist. She walked out and put her razor back in the box, making sure it was locked and ran out of the door where her dad was waiting.

"What took so long in there, are you alright?"

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine dad, let's go"

Sam sped off down the corridor and her dad followed her with a sceptical look on his face. He knew something was wrong but the had a job to do right now, he would ask her about it later.

At the end of the corridor was a set of speakers. Will walked up to them and pressed a button, leaning forward slightly.

"Please enter. Come forward. Close the gates"

Sam could see all the guest walking up to the factory in a line. Veruca was dressed in a pink dress and a fur coat, she had brought her father who was wearing a suit.