Veruca Salt

Sam opened the door to her dad's to and slowly crept her way over to his bed. As carefully as she could she climbed on top of it and stood up.

"Wake up Dad the second ticket has been found!" She shouted while jumping up and down.

He shot up and grabbed Sam pulling her to him and stopping her from jumping.

"Aww that was fun"

He started rocking her and she shrieked with laughter while trying and failing to get out of his grasp.

"Please stop!"

"Who is the best dad in the world?"

Sam didn't say anything so he tickeled her harder and she laughed louder.

"You are!"

He stopped and gave her a minute to catch her breath before he picked her up and out her on his back.

"To the television room!" She shouted and they ran off.
**********
"Veruca, cab you spell that for us please?"

"V - E - R - U - C - A , Veruca salt."

"As soon as my little Veruca told me she had to have one of these golden tickets I started buying up all the Wonka bars I could lay my hands on. Thousands of them, hundreds of thousands. I'm in the nut buisiness you  see so I say to my workers morning ladies, from now on you can stop shelling peanuts and start shelling the wrappers off these Wonka bars instead"

"Three days went by and we had no luck. It was terrible. My little Veruca got more and more upset each day.  Well gentlemen I just hated to see my little girl feeling unhappy like that, I vowed I would keep up the search until I could give her what she wanted. Then finally, I found her a ticket."
**********
"Oh great, it's just getting worse and worse"

"She sounds terrible, no good comes of spoiling a child like that"

"Your spoil me dad"

"Well yes but that's different, I want to give those things to you, you hardly ever ask me for things"

"I guess your right, I'm going over to my friends house for the day I'll ses you later"

"Alright sweetheart"