the chocolate room

Everyone stoped and started in awe at the room. Everything in the room was made out of candy, there trees were candy cane the dirt was chocolate, there was even a chocolate waterfall.

"Now be careful children, you don't want to loose your heads" Will said

"Don't get over excited, just keep very calm" Sam finished.

There was silence as no body knew what to say. Augustus had dropped his chocolate bar in amazement and Sam had picked it up not wanting any litter in the room.

"It's beautiful" Charlie said breaking the silence, Sam turned around as saw that he was looking at her and she blushed a little.

"What? Oh yeah it's ve -"

Will turned around and saw Charlie smiling at his daughter and the blush on her cheeks so he took hold of her hand again and walked off towards a bridge, the others quickly following him.

"Every drop of the river is hot melted chocolate of the finest quality, the water fall is most important, it mixes the chocolate, churns it up, makes it light and frothy. By the way, no other factory in the world mixes it's chocolate by water fall and you can take that to the bank"

He stopped walking and let the group walk past him. Sam looked up and noticed the pipes hovering above the river.

"Dad"

"Hmm?"

She pointed up to the pipes.

"People!"

Everyone stopped walking and turned back around to face Will.

"Those pipes suck up all the chocolate and carry it away, all over the factory, thousands of gallons an hour. Do you like my meadow? Try some of the grass"

"You can eat the grass" Charlie asked in amazement.

"Of course you can" He responded in a monotone voice "everything in this room is eatable even Sammy and I are eatable but that my dear children is called canobolisim and is frowned upon in most religions.

Sam looked away, they did not need to know that. She caught Mike's eye and rolled hers. The annoyance that had previously been on his face had vanished and he was now smiling, almost laughing.

"Enjoy" of course Agustus was the first to go but the others were a bit hesitant "go on. Scoot"

Everyone ran off, Charlie turned around to look at Sam and she managed to get her hand out of her dad's grip and follow him out of sight much to Will's displeasure. He noticed that Mr Salt was still there so he glared at him, waiting for him to say something.

A little intimidated Mr Salt walked off towards his daughter.

Will walked around, keeping an eye on everyone but also trying to look for Sam.

"Hey Sam, try this" He heard Charlie's voice call out.

He eventually spotted them near a tree that had little milk and white chocolate pieces on them. He hid behind a tree and watched their encounter.

Sam walked over to Charlie and sat down in fornt of him.

"So what do you think so far, is it everything you dreamed of"

"Even better, I'm so happy that after all these years of not being allowed to come to your house I finally can"

"Yeah I know, hey maybe if win you could come over as many times as you want"

"I would love that Sammy but these other kids seem pretty competitive"

She leaned in and whispered something into his ear that Will couldn't hear and when she pulled back Charlie was blushing a little.