he fell in

"Hey little boy, my chocolate must be untouched by human hands"

Will and Sam walked over to Augustus and everyone else followed them.

"Hey greedy guts, stop contaminating the river that chocolate isn't for you"

Charlie nudged Sam in the side.

"Don't me mean Sam"

"But he's contaminating -"

He gave her a look.

"Fine"

Augustus ignored them and continued to drink form the river into he fell in and started splashing around.

"Dad what are we going to do"

Will pointed up at the pipes that were coming towards Augustus. Realization crossed across her face and she smirked turning back to the drowning boy.

"He can't swim! hell drown! save him"

The suction eventually caught up to the boy and he started going around in circles until he was eventually sucked into the pipe.

"There he goes"

"Call the fire brigade!"

"It's a wonder how that pipe is big enough"

"It's not, look he's slowing down"

But he didn't go all the way up he managed to get himself stuck.

"He's gonna stick"

"I think he has"

"He's blocked the whole pipe!" Sam said.

"Look the Oompa Loompas" Charlie said pointing at the little workers who were now humming and dancing to a beat.

"What are they doing?"

"Back off you little freaks!"

Sam turned around and frowned at Mike, he looked down feeling bad that he had hurt her.

"Why I believe they are going to treat us to a little song, they haven't had a fresh audience in many a moon" Will explained.

The Oompa loompas began to sing about Agustus. Wonka grabbed Sam's hands and started dancing with her to the music, her little giggles making him smile wider.

By the end of the song Augustus had shot up the pipe into the machine, which was leaving the room as his mom watched on in horror.

"Bravo! Well done! Aren't they delightful! And they charming?"

He set Sam down and started clapping. The people all looked at him in confusion

"I do say it does seem rather reharesed"

"Like they knew it was going to happen" Mike said, Sam nodded in agreement and glanced at her father suspiciously but he wouldn't look at her.

"Oh poppycock"

He grabbed Sam's hand and walked off towards the river. Mrs Gloop chased after him looking absolutely terrified.

"Where is my son? Where does that pipe go to?"

"That pipe. It just so happens to go to the room where we wake our most delicious strawberry flavoured chocolate coated fudge" He told her with a smile.