[11] Panic Attack [11]

Viviana POV:

"You killed him! You fucking killed him." Calum spat, shoving Zayn.

"I- I didn't m-mean to." Zayn stuttered, fear evident in his voice.

"Yeah, well you did," Calum said, his fists clenched at his side. "And you're going to pay." he roared, and attempted to charge towards Zayn, but Ashton held him back.

"Mate, calm yourself, we don't know for sure if he's dead." Ashton said calmly.

"Ashton's right, we haven't even checked his pulse yet." Micheal added.

"Then fucking' check." Calum ordered.

Micheal raised his hands up in surrender, and did as he was told. He went to Luke's side, and placed two fingers on his neck where his pulse was located.

"He's alive," he announced, "he's just knocked out."

"Thank God." Zayn mumbled, breathing a sigh of relief.

I silently agreed with him. I can't imagine what would have happened if Luke was actually dead. We all continued to stare down at his unmoving body, not knowing what to do next.

 "Should we carry him to his room?" Harry suggested awkwardly.

"Yeah, I think that would be wise to do." Liam agreed.

"Or we could strip him down to his under-where and leave him outside on the lawn." Louis said with a mischievous look on his face.

 Liam rolled his eyes, "we're not going to do that Louis."

 "And why not? The bastard deserves it." Louis complained.

"Shut the fuck up, Tomlinson. Your the one who deserves it." Calum snapped.

"And you deserve a good kick in the balls." Louis replied. "Lucky for you I happen to know the perfect girl for the job." he smirked, turning to face me.

"My sister isn't going to kick Calum's small dick." Zayn piped up for me, standing in front of me as if to protect me.

"Are you trying to start another fight Malik? Because if you are I should warn you just because you won against Luke doesn't mean you'll win against me." Calum said with a cocky look on his face.

"Zayn isn't trying to start a fight, he's simply stating the truth." Niall said.

The crowd erupted into laughter at Niall's comment. But, no one's laugh was as loud as Louis's. He clapped Niall on the back and flipped off Calum. He looked pissed off and embarrassed, but remained silent as everyone laughed at him. Just then a loud noise was heard...it sounded like sirens? Louis ran towards the nearest window and returned a few seconds later with a pale face.