[8] Dateless [8]

Viviana POV:

"William Shakespeare was an English poet, playwright and actor, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language. He wrote about 38 successful plays, and 158 sonnets..." Professor Collins lectured us, but no one was listening to a word she was saying

There was only one thing that was on everyone's mind; the party. The whole entire class was talking about it, except for me. While everyone was buzzing with excitement, I was mentally having a break down. I am ashamed to admit that I, Viviana Malik, still don't have a date for the party. Don't get me wrong a couple of guys did ask me, but I told them I'd think about it, and by the time I made up my mind it was to late, they had already found another date.

I deeply regret rejecting Louis. If I would have said yes to him then I wouldn't be in this situation. I might as well not go at all. While all my friends are having a good time at the party, I'll be locked up in my dorm eating lots of junk food while watching Netflix.

"Aww Viv don't be sad," Arielle cooed from the desk next to mine

"Easy for you to say, you actually have a date for the party," I grumbled.

It was true, earlier this morning Gregg made an announcement on the intercom asking Ariel if she would like to go the party with him. She cried. Literally.

"I'm sure Gregg has a friend who's going alone, I can ask him if you want," Ariel offered with hopeful eyes.

"Thanks Ariel, but you don't have to," I said, sighing.

"Why not?" she asked, frowning.

"Because that'll make me sound desperate," I explained in exasperation.

"Aren't you?" Ariel asked furrowing her brows in confusion.

"Yes, but I don't want them to know that!" I groaned.

"Then why don't you just go alone?" she suggested.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I responded.

I could only imagine the look of amusement on Louis's face if he sees me alone.

"Please go, I promise you won't be alone, you can hang with Gregg and I," Ariel begged with her puppy dog eyes.

"As sweet as that sounds, I'll pass. I'm not in the mood to be a third wheel," I replied, chuckling at the end.

"Alright if you say so," she mumbled and with that being said the conversation came to an end.

I turned my attention back to the professor who was still giving a lecture about Shakespeare. As hard as I tried to listen to what she was saying, I just couldn't. My mind would always wonder back to the fact that'll I'll be spending my Friday night alone, while everyone would be out having the time of their lives.

~~~

Clap it out (right punch, clap)

Do the Warrior shuffle (beginning stance, takes right arm and swings it back in a circular motion, brushing my leg, repeats with left arm, ends in a clap)

Clap it out (right punch, clap)

Our boys don't get ruffled (takes a step back with right leg and move arms into T)

Go Warriors! (high V, goes back to beginning stance)

Go, Go! (right punch, left punch)

"Great job girls! That's enough for today. Next practice is next Thursday at 5 pm," Coach Kelly said after we finished our cheer routine.

"Hey Viv, Harry and I are going to grab some pizza, wanna come?" Anna asked grabbing her cheer bag.

"Sure, I'm starving, but I'm going to my dorm to take a shower first, I'll meet you two there," I chirped, grabbing my own cheer bag and swinging it over my shoulder.

"Cool, we're meeting up at the Pizza Place," she replied.

"Okay, see you guys than," I said.

We bid our goodbyes and went our separate ways. While I was leaving the field I saw Zayn playing a game of football with the other lads. He grinned when he saw and beckoned me over. I smiled and made my way towards them.

"Hey," I greeted him happily.

"How was cheer?" Zayn asked giving me a hug.

"Great! Coach said I'm going to be the one on top of the pyramid" I replied, proudly.

"That's my little sister," Zayn said, ruffling my hair.

"Zaynie, stop" I whined, shoving his hands away.

"Viviana, what a pleasure," someone said.

I groaned at the sound of Louis's voice. He appeared next to Zayn with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I can't say the same," I snapped through gritted teeth.

"I see you couldn't stand being away from me, am I that irresistible?" he asked ignoring my response.

"Cocky bastard," I muttered angrily.

"I heard that," he whined.

"I don't give a shit," I snapped, returning my attention to Zayn."I'll see you later," I said.

"Alright then bye," Zayn replied giving me a hug.

"I'm sorry about Louis, he can be an arse at times," he whispered in my ear.

I giggled in response.

"Hey Viv?" Louis asked.

"What?" I asked rolling me eyes.

"You know what to do with that big fat butt... wiggle wiggle wiggle" he sang, slapping my bum, causing me to squeal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this was a shitty chapter, but you guys deserved at least something since I haven't I updated in a while, and I'm sorry for that. I just started school this week, and I've been very busy. I can't promise the next chapter will be soon, but please bare with me.

Oh, and I just updated the prologue for my brand new Zayn fan fic, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd guys check it out. Thanks :)

~Blanca

*edited on February 19, 2017*