[13] Calum's Lies 13]

Viviana Malik's POV:

As Hannah and I were walking around campus, I kept receiving dirty looks from girls and winks from guys. Every time I passed by, people would stop their conversations and begin whispering to one another. I had no doubt in my mind that they were whispering about me. Meanwhile, others would hoot congratulations to me. This has been going on for almost a week, and by now I was beyond confused.

"Wow, Viv, I had no idea you were so well known," Hannah commented as we continued to walk by.

"That's the problem, I'm not well known, I don't understand how I quickly became hated among the girls and popular among the guys," I said in exasperation.

"You make it sound like a bad thing, I would kill to be so well known," Hannah replied. "I'd love to have girls jealous of me and guys all over me."

"But, you are well known, Hannah," I pointed out.

"That doesn't count, the only reason why I'm well known is that Louis is my brother," she said rolling her eyes.

"At least you are though," I replied.

"True, but I wish I was well known for being me, not because I have an idiotic frat boy as a brother," she said, sighing.

"Anyways what class do you have next?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Psychology," Hannah answered. "What about you?"

"Creative Writing," I replied.

"Shit," Hannah cursed, looking at the time. "I only have five minutes to get to class, I have to go, see you Viv."

"Bye," I called after her.

After watching in amusement as her retreating figure ran away and pushed past people, I turned back around, only to get coffee spilled on my pink blouse.

"Oops," a girl with blond hair and blue eyes said with a smirk. "There now your shirt is as ugly as your face."

Beside her, a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes giggled.

"What the hell is your problem?" I yelled at them, my face boiling with anger.

"You're my problem," she snapped.

"How if I don't even know who the fuck you are?" I said, my voice rising with every word I spoke.

"Of course, where are my manners?" she said sarcastically. "Allow me to introduce myself... I'm Kyra Hemmings."

Hemmings?

Shit. How could I have not seen the resemblance? Same nose, same blond hair, same blue eyes, same smirk. I'm talking to the twin of Luke Hemmings, the boy who was beaten to death at the frat party I attended last Friday.

"There, now that we've gotten past the introductions lets get down to business," Kyra said, pausing a moment before continuing. "I know you're the reason why your asshole of a brother beat Luke to death, and I'm going to make you pay by using someone you deeply care about to get back at you, so watch you're back," she hissed. "Oh, and Calum is mine so stay away from him or else..."

I couldn't help, but laugh at her useless attempt to threaten me, "You wanna know something Kyra? I feel sorry for you...I'm sorry that your a fucking pathetic bitch who has nothing better to do than makeup useless threats to make yourself look intimidating. Now if you excuse me I gotta go," I said, pushing past her and her friend.

I ignored the names she and her friend called after me, and just continued walking.

She's an ass just like her brother was. Like brother, like sister. I thought to myself.