Eminem 2.0

Namjoon hurriedly left the dance studio, unnoticed by the others. He tried not to rap because Jin was mad and Hoseok needed help, but not rapping for just five minutes lead him to experience the symptoms of Acute Rapping Withdrawal syndrome.

It was eating him alive.

He ran to his recording studio, the RKive. He shut the door and started rapping really fast, mixing many songs together so that he could recover from the withdrawal quicker.

He was now rapping at a pace of 200 words per minute

He was now rapping at a pace of 200 words per minute. He couldn't stop.

He started to levitate. Some one probably said Wingardium leviOsa. He was glowing a shade of dark blue, the colour of knowledge, power, integrity, and seriousness.

All of a sudden, a bunch of designer clothes, gold chains, tiny Ferraris and lambos, 100 dollar bills and first class airplane tickets started to burst out of him. A classic rapper.

He got reverse Wingardium LeviOsa-ed and dropped to the floor, onto the pile of rapper shit his body just vomited.

Then, he started to rap again, but this time, he had a blue halo floating above his head. He walked out of his studio, rapping his heart out.

"Skrt skrt, bitch,
funny money,
I'm gangsta,
Homies in da crib,
420 in da noon, yhea,
We Boujee and bad, ooh
Lil pump poo,
Lil pump nah,
He wack,
He flex is like walmart, yhea,
Shawty, I don't, mind!"

He walked into the dance studio where the other six were.

"Y'all have heard of Rap Monster, Rap God and Rap Devil, but have yah heard of
rrrRap Monstah, bitch?" He yelled.

The others, just stood there, extremely confused.

"Why do you have a blue halo?"

"Cus I'm also a rrrRap Angel, bitch!"

He stormed out of the room, aggressively rapping nonsense.

~✶~

"AHHH, I'M SO TRUSFRATED, UGH! I KNEW SOMETHING BAD WOULD HAPPEN IF HE KEPT RAPPING, HOW DO WE FIX HIM AND HOBI? WE HAVE A COMEBACK IN SOME TIME, AND Y'ALL JUST - ARGH!" Jin punched the air.

"I say we take both of them to BangMan Hit Nim, he may know what to do." Yoongi said in a comforting tone.

"I hope so... I really hope so... I hope they get better..."

"I'm sure they will, Jin hyung, don't worry"

But little did they know that everything would get way more chaotic than it already was, because,

Murphy was looking right at them.

~✶~

a/n - my jinyes fren, stars_of_anarchy gave me da idea to make BangMan Hit... Thenks dumbum :)