A Romantic & Swampy Tea Partae!

John and Sprite Mon took a jet to the Shrek swamp. They wanted to celebrate at shrek's humble abode! And thats where they wanted to have their date too!

There was a restaurant in the middle of the swamp. The poster outside said that there would be a princess tea party! They went
inside and ordered some Spite, a few lemons and some sprite flavoured noodles. Well, the last item I just said wasn't on the menu but the couples threatening gaze was enough to have the waiters agree.

While waiting for their food to arrive, Sprite Mon clung onto John and asked alot of stuff and told him loads of stories to!

"So I'm sitting there, sprite drops on my titties-"  Sprite mon says and both of them start hysterically laughing while the whole restaurant watched them. Maybe those people were just jealous that they were not as funny as the fire couple!

'oh boi, Sprite mon is funny as hell!' John thought. He was really liking hanging out with this reptilian weirdo.

After Sprite mon finished its hilarious story, John decide to ask a few questions.

" So, um sprite mon, is there, um... Any way to like... Destroy yoo?"

"I already destroyed by looking at you, John Oppar!" It replied giggling. Ah, how breath- taking John looked sitting opposite to itself on this candle lit table top!

"Oh, haha, im flattered... Okay, so like... How do you see yourself dying?"

"I see me die along with John oppar!!! If john oppar die, i die!"

"Oh, right, yes, love yah till the day i die, huh?
Okay, um... So like... What can change your current physical form?"

"Surgery plastiq"

"I... Alright, so like... what do you think will make you more... Human? "

"Human suc... Humans ugli... Humans bad...humans wack... Fuck humans... I no want to become human...green non humans nice like shrek. Shrek my best friend... Mike Wasowski my bro...Grinch my grandmother...Oscar the grouch my homie. Only John oppar nice human! "

"Ah, yes, thank you darling... So u-"

Suddenly, the waiters broke out into a fight.

Guess who they were.

Thats right, it was Tinker Bell and The Tooth fairy.

Come on man, Sprite mon was hungry! It  wanted its food, God dammit!

"Can I get a sprite, can I please get a sprite" Sprite mon screamed.

But the two fairy waiters kept fighting.

All of a sudden, Tink approached Sprite mon and pulled out its wallet from its dragon scales.

"Ayo, sucker, yah want some Sprite, huh? Your wallet has only 69 centz, you know what that means?"  She asked.

With tears in its eyes, it said "i dont have enough money for sprite "

" No, no, Sprite mon, don't cry, i have loads more questions to ask and ill pay for it, i have mone-" John was cut short.

All of a sudden a bottle of sprite was seen flying right at Tinker Bell. Looks like dentures was still mad.

But instead of hitting Tink, it hit john.

And thats when all hell broke loose.

And the ugly truth was revealed.

"Ah, now you can see me!"

~✶~

Meanwhile, in the Big Hit Building, the boys were discussing the plan.

"Jk, dont worry bro, we came up with a plan while you were at the grocery store! And yes, it involves HIM"

Who the heck is this him?

~✶~

a/n :

Dear readers,

I FINALLY UPDATED!!! (AFTER LIKE... MORE THAN A MONTH!!!)

Yall, im so sorry that i didn't update in so long, ive been busy with loads of school work and also ive just been feeling really un-funny too.

But anyways, here is the double update x0serendipity0x had dared me to do on August 22 , 2020 and here it finally is, almost a month later! And also, i have already started on the next chapter, so im definitely gonna update next Sunday!

I have a shit tonne of exams till mid October, so i might not be able to update after next Sunday or on any of my other books, but i have holidays during late October, so ill definitely update then.

And also, to who ever is reading, commenting and voting, i really really appreciate it! Two days back, the reads on this book went up alot and i got a few more comments and votes too and it really motivated me to finish writing what i started. I am so glad yall are enjoying the weird ass shit i make and it truly makes me happy to know that it made some of yall laugh.

So again, from the bottom of my gutt, butt, heartt and soul, i thank you all soo soo much!

With love,
Manny <3