Seconds....part 2

The round table sat in silence unsure of what to say. They could hardly believe what was happening.

I mean who would think that skinny, sarcastic, witty, and brave Merlin is a Sorcerer.....No one would at least not aloud.

Merlin always had something suspicious about him maybe it was how he almost never got hurt during bandit attacks, wars, and sorcery attacks or whenever they would go up against a magical beast and all of that without a weapon or armour to protect himself.

Maybe it isn't that insane...... if you think about it it makes sense all the branches dropping out of nowhere. Bandits mysteriously flying backwards and not to mention all the beasts that they supposedly couldn't kill without magic becoming killable.

It still doesn't make it any easier knowing Merlin has been lying ever since they met him. Despite all the awful things they realise they never knew that much about him. Their not even sure if they can trust what he did tell him.

They can now recall all the times where they thought Merlin was just being weird but it was actually Merlin trying to hide something either magical or trying to tell them about his magic and they just wrote it off as Merlin being weird like always.

It should have been a lot more obvious. Now that they know it seems so obvious that they can't believe how oblivious they had been.

But he's still their friend... right? They have to be sure of at least that. But it won't matter what they think or how much he means to them until Arthur wakes up and makes the decision.

As loyal as they may be to their king gaius,Lancelot,and gwaine,would stand by Merlin no matter what.

But Percival, Elyan and Leon weren't so sure they weren't very sure of anything of course Merlin was their friend they thought of him like a little brother everyone did. But Arthur is also their brother and not to mention their king.

But they wouldn't let Merlin die no matter what just because he's a sorcerer doesn't mean they can forget the years of friendship and just let him die.

No they would sneak him out of the dungeons if they have too. He is not going to die that much their sure of.

At the sound of the door creaking they all instantly look up to see Gwen.

"He's awake"

This was super short as I'm sorry it's also been a good while since I posted so sorry on that too 😬

(431 words)