2. A Kiss, The Start - pt.2

I always write a chapter, listening to one particular song on repeat. If you want, you can join me and listen to the song on repeat to get in this chapter's mood.

CH2: Finally // Beautiful Stranger - Halsey

---------------------------------

While Harry is busy fixing his hair as always, Haz researches the internet for the best clubs in Amsterdam. "Let's go out tonight guys. When in Amsterdam, you can't just stay in your hotel room." Obviously ready to go out on the town and meet the girls Tom's fame gives him access to, Harrison is determined to find the perfect spot.

After a while he says, "It's gonna be Chez mates. Kayla says it's the place to be. And their Instagram account is full of pictures with cute ladies." "Sounds good!" Sam shouts barely understandable while brushing his teeth.

Tom pulls a white tee over his head, and ties the laces of his black Converse. "As long as you bunch behave, I don't mind where we're going." He teasingly says, resulting in him getting hit by a pillow that Haz throws at him.

Once in the club, the guys secure themself a spacious spot to dance in, at the back corner of the club. Before they know it, Tom is surrounded by girls that recognize him from his latest blockbuster movie. This is the part of fame he was most ambivalent about. Sure, it was nice the first few times cute girls paid attention to him, but now it's just straight up annoying. Luckily, Sam and Harrison were happy to keep them occupied.

"Haz sure was right, this club is amazing! And the girls are surprisingly good looking." Harry nudges Tom, and nods his head at Sam and Haz, who were busy impressing a couple of girls. They both start to laugh. The evening continues with more dancing, drinking and flirting; the Dutch do know how to throw a party, that's for sure.

Tom is in the middle of crushing a verse of 24K Magic, when he feels a tap on his shoulder. Not again - he grunts annoyed, presuming it's probably yet another fan. When he turns around, he is surprised by what happens next. A girl instantly wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him with a kind of passion he hadn't yet experienced. He swiftly decides to give in, and kisses back.

He can feel cold liquid dripping out of the glasses in her hand, onto his back muscles, making his body tense up. When the girl pulls back slightly, he opens his eyes and can see the distress in hers. Did she not realize who I am? Her eyes shoot wide open once she backs up, confirming his thoughts.

"Well hello to you too darling." He says laughingly. "Oh my god, you're Tom Tyler, aren't you?" The girl gasps. She steps back and starts, "I am so sorry! I ran into my ex..." She continues to ramble on, but Tom couldn't make out most of her story over the loud music. He catches something about an ex, a drink, and his cute hair.

"It's alright." He says, reassuring her by gesturing to the glass, "So this is my drink?". She hands him the drink, when an idea enters his mind. He smirks mischievously, and decides to lay his arm around her shoulder, followed by a smooth, "So, where's this ex we're making jealous with my cute hair ey?"

She points out a slick looking guy in the crowd, and Tom waves tauntingly. As the boy turns away, Tom refocuses on the recently met girl. "Mission accomplished, I guess." he says and smiles. He's surprised by how casually he said that, being quite overwhelmed with the situation. The girl apologizes one more time, explicitly making clear she's not a stalker.

As she is about to walk away, Tom hesitates. "Wait!" he says, reaching for her hand. "What's your name psycho stalker girl?" He smirks. Quite the clever comeback there, Thomas – he thinks to himself. She blushes, and Tom could see hesitation in her eyes. She then stretches out her hand, and replies, "It's Meg." Taking her soft hand, Tom says, "Well, it's nice to meet you Meg."

In the side of his gaze, he sees a flash. He looks over to see a group of girls giggling and taking his picture - Ugh, not again. He returns his gaze to Meg. "Want to talk out back?" he asks, nodding towards the emergency exit. There is no way she's going to talk to you in a shady back alley, you div – he convinces himself. But surprisingly enough, Meg takes his hand, and he leads them through the back door.