TWO [Poseidon]

Poseidon POV

"You three are unbelievable!! You landed wreckage on six mountains and two cities! Those people are innocent. How could you three do that JUST BECAUSE OF A STUPID FIGHT?!! If we hadn't CAME HERE TO STOP YOU, then what? Do you plan on destroying half the continent?!!" Hestia shrieked. Her usual warm, soothing voice was gone, her anger taking over her.

"Uh, why are you so upset? It was just a small fight with my irritating brothers." Hades replied with a shrug, only making Hestia angrier.

Hestia glared at all three of us. A ball of fire appeared on her palm.

"You...you three. I cannot take it anymore. You have been fighting for three months. Do you honestly expect me to stay quiet and "be your warm and lovely self" ? Although you three are the big three, need I remind you that I am older than you?" Hestia gestured to herself, her voice unnervingly soft and cold.

"Don't underestimate me, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades" Hestia glared at us. Her face was masked with shadows, and I could only see her amber eyes, blazing with fire. Her body was wreathed in fire. I decided that I did not want, ever, to see Hestia mad again.

The minor gods and goddesses backed away from Hestia's burning form. Zeus, Hades and I stood our ground. Zeus crossed his arms.

"Hestia? Please go to your chamber. Rest and everything will be fine." I said. Hestia was starting to annoy me, and I wanted her out of the room. Her fiery form was a very unpleasant view.

Zeus probably thought the same, because he ordered, "go to your chamber, Hestia. We will speak of this later. I have had enough drama today."

"Oh yeah? Make me!" Was Hestia's reply.

Zeus nodded at the rest of the Olympians, including me and Hades, "Drag her to her chambers."

I doused her with a huge wave of cold water. Her fire extinguished. Hades, arms crossed, watched Hestia as she shrieked with outrage. I teleported to outside her chambers, and she muttered, "bastards" and kicked me. I pushed her in. When I was about to leave, I heard Hestia mutter.

"Those bastards. Always so full of themselves. Thinks they are perfect. That everyone has to bow down to them. Respect them? Zeus? Poseidon? Hades? Heh. Never. Not anymore. They're just another pile of spoiled children. They will get what they deserve."

Children? I am not a child! I was tempted to bust open her doors and knock her out, but I calmed myself down. She's had a bad day, let it be.

I shrugged off the compliment. Nothing to bother about, I thought. Hestia would probably be back to her sweet, normal self by day 2.

When night came, I fell asleep in my bed, not knowing the huge change that would happen tomorrow.

- - -☦︎︎- - -

𝙼𝚊𝚑 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜,

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝙸𝚂 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚃𝚃𝚃𝚃.
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝.
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍.

𝙷𝙰𝙵 𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙵𝙵

𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎,
𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚝