chapter 2

After kidnapping Jay, the serpentine general hopped on a train and started to drive to the bank. Jay helplessly watched.

"Awww, come on Jay! You gotta warn the others! You can figure a way out of this!" Jay told himself. Jay tried to get loose from the ropes but it wasn't working.
"Oookay, maybe not." Jay turned to his side to see a map of the subway system with a red path marked to the bank.

"So that's the serpentine master plan! Wicked!" Jay shouted as he hopped onto his feet.
"Guys! I'm coming!" Jay hopped onto the tracks.
"Hopefully Cole can stop the bank robbery!" Jay said and he continues to hop down the track.

At the bank, Cole stood outside, leaning on the walls, "resting his eyes."
"Everything okay?" The bank manager asked. Cole jolted awake.
"Aah, um, nothin' out of the ordinary boss!" Cole reported.
"Thanks for taking the double shift." The boss went back inside.

"My pleasure. Now? For a little beauty rest." Cole yawned and shut his eyes.
As soon as he did, the serpentine broke into the vault and the alarm went off.

Cole was alerted by the alarm and ran to the vault.
"Take it all." The venomari general instructed.
"Shouldn't we wait for Skales?" The fangpire asked.
"No you fool! He's carrying out the rest of the mission, remember?" The vnomari reminded.

The three generals grabbed sacs of money and hopped back into the hole from which they came. Cole arrived just as they left.

"Let's take the subway!"

Cole herd from down the hole.
"Subway?"

Kai was at a park blowing up balloons when he saw police cars driving by.
"Trouble? Sounds like they need me!" Kai mumbled.
"Not so fast!" The parent throwing the birthday grabbed Kai by his gi.
"I still have you for another hour!"

"But the bank! People are in danger!" Kai argued.
"Not until my son is done playing!" The parent looked back to see that kai had left.
"You're fired!" She yelled.

At the restaurant Zane was working in, one of the customers was telling the new.
"Its true! I herd they Stoll all that money, and no one's doing anything about it!" He said. Zane was concentrated on the news that he didn't realize he put the egg he was cooking on a kid's head.

"I'm sorry!" Zane panicked as the kid cried.
"You're fired!" The main chef shouted.
"It must be my hardrive overheating!" Zane's face plate started to come out of place.
"I mean... Never mind. I'm going!" Zane rushed out of the place.

Morro herd over the radio, the news about the bank roberry.
"Stay here okay?" Morro told Lloyd.
"Where are you going?" Lloyd asked.
"There's been a bank roberry. Uh, take a break. Play some video games." Morro ran out of the suite.

At the bank, Cole was being scolded.
"I'll make it up to you, I swear!" Cole pleaded.
"Mmm no. Why don't you go home and get a good nights rest. And go ahead and sleep in. In fact, sleep in all day for all I care, cause you're fired!" The bank manager yelled to Cole.

The other arrived at the bank.
"Looks like we're all in the same boat." Kai sighed.
"You all got fired?" Morro asked.
"Sadly, yes." Zane replied.
"Uh, that's okay. I hated that job anyway. Let's go! They're getting away!" Cole said.

"Which way did they go?" Kai asked.
"I overheard them saying something about taking the subway!" Cole said.
"Good call! Let's go!" Zane said running off. The others followed.

"Ninja-go!" The four used their spinjitzu to change into their full ninja gis.
"Has anyone seen Jay?" Cole asked as they went down.

Jay was still hopping along the track, hoping to find something.
"Uh... Hello? Anyone? Boy, I think I may have picked the wrong track. I hope I see someone soon!" Jay said out loud and continued to move along.