chapter 6

Back in the room the ninja were locked in, they decided to use a ruler, you know, one of those longs ones? They stuck it in between the door and the doorway and tried to break it open.

Instead of the door breaking open, the ruler decided to break instead.
"If we don't get out of here, they're gonna brainwash Lloyd and undo all the lesson we tried to teach him!" Kai said.

"Not to mention, never taste cake again!" Cole said.

After a while, Zane decided to say something.
"Look, Morro. Your powers may not be working, but that doesn't mean you can't help."
"Uh..." Morro stumbled on his words. He still sat in the corner away from everyone else.

"I've actually been thinking of an escape." Morro got up and walked to the principal.
"How long have you been in this school?" Morro asked.

"We're new. The old teachers were highly committed to teaching evil and quit in protest when the school went good." Principal Noble said.
"Hmm. Well, if that's the case, start looking for a lever." Morro said turning his back.

"What?" Jay asked.
"It all makes sense!" Zane said.
"If this building was built for evil, then there must be some hidden passage somewhere!" Zane caught on.

Everyone's face lit up.
"That's true! It just wouldn't be an evil school without hidden passages!" Cole said.
"Okay then! Nice thinking Morro! Everyone, start looking!" Kai said. They all spread out across the room looking for something. A book, a painting, anything.

Eventually, Jay pulled a book out of a shelf and herd a "click!"

"I found it!" Jay said. Wrong! That wasn't the entrance to something, instead, the dealing started to lower down.

"Deffinetly not it." Morro said.
"Keep looking!" Kai shouted.

Tension were high as everyone's life was on the line. They scattered around the room again.
"Aha!" Cole turned a fake plant. Haha, nope. Wrong again! This time, spike poked out of the dealing and it seemed like it was closing in on them faster.
"Oh that's is so evil!" Cole said.

Everyone was panicking now. Zane turned to his left and found a floor lamp. He pulled it back and finally found the secret exit!
"This way!" Zane lead everyone inside.

Running along the path, the room got darker and marked as the group moved on.
"Hahaha! Stop tickling me!" Jay exclaimed.
"I'm not tickling you." Cole said.
"I have a bad feeling about this." Morro said.
"Zane? Can you give us some light?" Kai asked.

Zane responded with a beep and his face lit up and acted as a light.
"AAAH!!" Everyone yelled. Multiple spiders were moving towards them, from in front, behind, above. The only hope was to keep moving forwards.

-in that classroom with all the boys-

Lloyd had an idea. It was stupid. But that may be what makes it work.
"Haha, come on! You can untie me!" Lloyd said.
"Really, this is just a huge relief! I couldn't stand being good!" All the boys closed in on Lloyd.
"Heh, thank you for saving me!" Lloyd said in a tone what would make it obvious to tell he was acting, but to the other kids? Maybe not.

"How do we know you're not lying to us just to escape and help the ninja?" Brad asked.
""Well, if I am truly good, I wouldn't be able to lie, which I'm not, but even if I was, wouldn't lying make me evil, thus giving you assurance that you could release me?" Lloyd said. Huh, big words.

"Uh..." Gene thought over it.
"He's trying to trick us with mind games!" Gene pointed strait at Lloyd.

There was a loud bang.