10.

Jisung and Minho locked eyes with one another. Minho's eyes widened in a moment of realization. At that moment, he realized that the person in his arms wasn't in fact Jisung, despite him imagining it was this entire time. Minho quickly zipped up his pants, averting all his attention to Jisung. Felix simply stood dazed in the corner of the bathroom.

"Ji-" Minho reached out to the younger.

Jisung dashed away from the bathroom, tears forming in his eyes.

"JI!" Minho called out, stepping out of the bathroom only to see the younger gone, lost in the crowd.

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK. I've lost him. I've really lost him. He hates me now. Jisung..Jisung hates me..I hate me.. Minho spiraled as tears poured. Minho broke down on the bathroom floor, crying his eyes out.

"Hyung, I'm sorry." Felix apologized as he put his hand on the older's shoulder.

"N-no Felix, it's all my f-fault...I'm sorry I did this to you." Minho said through his crying.

"Hyung, you should go back to your dorm."

"Y-yeah." Minho said, sniffling. "I'm sorry." With that, Minho left the younger, stumbling his way through the crowd and back to his dorm.

Jisung woke up, instantly feeling the consequences of the alcohol from the night before. He rolled over to his side, reaching for his phone on the side of his bed. A post-it was attached onto the screen of his phone.

Ji ,

I'm sorry. I know you probably don't want to talk to me right now and I understand that.

It was a mistake. I'll give you space right now but please, give me a chance to explain.

I don't want to lose you.

There's hangover soup I picked up for you, it's in the fridge. Please eat it.

-Minho

The younger felt bittersweet about the note. He appreciated how caring Minho was, he's always been, but that doesn't erase the memories of last night. He didn't know whether to hear Minho out, or to try to avoid him, which would be difficult since they were...roommates. The guy obviously played with him. "Hoe said he wanted to be my boyfriend, then fucks my friend the next day." Jisung complained to himself. He felt too drained to cry, as he'd already shed all his tears the night before. He just felt empty now.

Jisung got up and opened the fridge. The only contents were the soup, some cans of soda, and..the cake. Jisung reached out for the soup, but eyed the untouched cheesecake before shutting the door of the fridge. Wonder who that was for...

Knock Knock Knock

"Oh, Minh-"

"Sorry. Sorry. Sorry." Minho said whilst repeatedly bowing.

"Hyung, you don't have to apologize, we both weren't in the right state of mind." Felix reassured.

Minho peered up at Felix, "No strings attached? You don't...like me right?" Minho said, sounding a little worried.