13.

Both boys were restlessly waiting for it to be Saturday, the day of their first date. The days leading up to Saturday consisted of them exchanging glances at each other while in the dorm, occasional flirting, and a lot of cuddles every night before bed.

Wednesday afternoon~

Jisung was studying when he heard the dorm's door unlock. 

"Min! Welcome back, where have you been?" Jisung squealed as he rushed from his desk towards the door. 

"Just getting us groceries." 

Jisung eyed the bags to see that Minho bought his favorite brand of ramen. "You bought my favorite ramen! A man after my own heart!" Minho giggled as he searched in the bag for something else. "Look what else I got," Minho said. 

"Cheesecake! Why is it in a box though?" 

"We have to make it ourselves silly," Minho said as he patted Jisung's head. 

"I can't cook though," Jisung said with a pout. 

"Lucky for you, I'm a 5 star Michelin," Minho proclaimed. 

"You can cook! You really are perfect," Jisung said, staring lovingly at Minho, making the older melt. 

"How about we make it right now, you aren't busy, are you?" Jisung looked back at the opened textbook on his desk and then back at Minho, "Nope! Let's go, the cheesecake isn't gonna bake itself!" Jisung said as he stomped out the dorm, dragging Minho out by his hand.

Minho and Jisung headed down to the communal kitchen in their dorm building, thankful that it was currently empty. No one really used it anyways, college kids are too busy and lazy to cook actual food, depending more on the cafeteria and good ol' trusty ramen. 

"So, where do we start, chef!" Jisung said. He squealed when he felt Minho behind him, tying something behind his back. 

"There," Minho said in a low whisper, right next to Jisung's ear, biting it lightly, making him shudder and making his heartbeat quicken. Jisung stood dazed when Minho came in front of him. We're just making cake why am I getting turned on, Jisung thought. 

"Ji?" Minho questioned after he wasn't heard the first time. 

"Huh what?" Jisung replied after he was out of his daze. 

"Can you help put mine on, I can't tie the back." 

"Oh yeah," Jisung murmured, looking down so Minho wouldn't see his blush, even though his actions clearly conveyed that he was flustered, which amused Minho. Jisung started tying Minho's apron up, fiddling with the apron strings, messing up a couple times from nervousness. 

"So you're not too good at cooking?" Jisung shook his head with a pout in response. How is he this adorable! I just want to shower him in kisses, Minho thought. 

"Hmm, maybe you can just measure the ingredients? It'll be just like chemistry class, measuring things, not that hard right?" Minho reassured as the younger was fiddling with his fingers. He didn't want to mess up the precious cheesecake...Minho's cheesecake. Jisung thought back to chemistry class, and how Felix and him set the trash can on fire since they didn't rinse water on their unlit matches before throwing them away, causing a dumpster fire. "Yeah, I'm great at chem!" 

Jisung was measuring the milk when his eyes trailed to Minho, who perfectly cracked an egg in two using one hand. 

"Hyung, you're so cool!" 

"Thanks Ji," Minho said in an amused tone. "Okay now, can you mix this all together," Minho said as he handed Jisung the bowl of eggs. 

"Mm!" Jisung said as he started to beat the eggs and milk together aggressively, quickly tiring him out, "This is so tiring Min," he pouted.

"Sad to see your right hand doesn't have a lot of stamina," Minho teased. Jisung only blushed and continued to stir the ingredients. Not a lot of stamina my ass, I'll show you. ..Wait why am I thinking about doing that with Minho, Jisung thought as his blush got worse. Minho wnet and took out the flour in the pantry. 

"I thought there was no flour in cheesecake?" 

"A little bit of flour in the cheesecake batter helps against cracking and makes the cake easier to cut into clean slices." 

"Wow you really are a Michelin chef." 

"Mhmn," Minho said as he reached into the bag of flour, "And it also helps with this." Minho wiped flour all over Jisung's cheeks and booped his nose. 

"Hyung!" Jisung whined as Minho laughed at the younger. 

Jisung quickly ran to grab the flour, tossing handfuls of it over Minho. 

"You've started a war, I hope you're prepared," Minho said. 

"That is if you can catch me," Jisung replied playfully as he ran around the kitchen with Minho chasing him. 

"Got you!" Minho said as he grabbed Jisung and lifted him up. 

"Let go!" Jisung said, flailing his arms and legs around to get out of the older's grip. 

Minho sat Jisung on the kitchen counter. "Stay," Minho said as he walked towards the sink. 

When Minho returned with a damp towel in his hands, he saw Jisung just staring at him as his legs hung over the kitchen counter, swinging back and forth cutely. Minho smiled softly at the sight. Jisung squeaked as he felt one of Minho's hands positioned on his waist as the other one wiped his dirty face with the towel. 

"What a mess," Minho said, still smiling. 

"And whose fault is that?" Jisung sassily replied. 

"I think I got it worse," Minho said as he looked down at himself, flour all over his apron, his jeans, in his hair even. 

"Sorry," Jisung whispered as he pat Minho's hair, flour coming out of it, "Fluffy." 

Minho cupped Jisung's face and traced his thumb over his lips, "Soft." 

Minho's eyes darted to Jisung's expectant one's, then back to his lips. He leaned into Jisung, who was still sat on the counter, his grip tightening on Jisung's waist. Their lips brushed together and Jisung quickly shut his eyes. 

"Minnie, let's make brownies, I'll show you just how good I am at- What are you guys doing!" Hyunjin screamed. 

Jisung's eyes shot open as he quickly got off the counter and looked in the oven. "Oh look the cake is baking nice and evenly, wow, I love cooking," Jisung said, looking into the empty oven. 

"The cake isn't even in the pan yet and the oven is off," Seungmin stated as he entered the kitchen. 

"Uhm can you guys wait a while, you won't be able to use the stove right now, but we're almost done," Minho said. 

"Yah, you guys made a mess, when we come back, I expect this kitchen to be spotless, okay?" Seungmin scolded as he left the kitchen before getting a response, dragging Hyunjin along with him.

 "Ji? What's wrong?" Minho said as he back hugged a flustered Jisung. 

"Shy," Jisung muttered, melting in Minho's embrace. 

"Let's continue with the cake yeah?" 

"Mm!"

idek what im writing ._. please vote if you like it, it gives me reassurance