chapter three

There he sat, perfectly still on his knees, no shirt in front of my bed. I was in utter shock when I saw this but quickly snapped out of it. When he hears the door open his eyes lifted a little to look at me. I could see the whites of his eye just enough to make him look like an innocent little puppy. "Well, well, well. Isn't this a lovely surprise?" I say as I start stalking towards him. Kylo didn't say anything he just nodded his head. Good boy, he knows his place in here already. "Before we dive into anything let's have a little chat. You may stand and sit at the table." Kylo rises and sits at the table awaiting our talk.

"So you finally gave in? Let's talk boundaries. What are you willing to do?" "I am willing to do whatever you want while in this room that pleases you. This is all new to me I want to experience it all. I gave this a lot of thought and something is telling me to go through with this." He states. "Perfect, we will start easy and make our way up. You may terminate this "partnership" at any time, you are not my prisoner." Kylo nods, he looks like he has more to say but is afraid to speak. "Kylo, if there is anything is anything you wish to say or discus please feel free. This is a safe space." He nibbled on his bottom lip for a moment struggling to find the words he wanted to say. "I'm not comfortable giving up 100% of my control all the time. So I suggest maybe we split this 50/50. When we are in this room I am yours to do as you please, but when we are in my room you become mine." He says looking everywhere in the room but my eyes.

Did he just say he wanted me to submit to him just as much as I wanted him to submit to me? "That is my only term. I want this but I still need to be in control sometimes." "I'm sure we can work something out." WHAT OCTAVIA ARE YOU CRAZY???? This wasn't like me. Did I just agree to go 50/50 with Kylo? What am I getting myself into? The thoughts in my head were spinning around and around like a tornado right now, it was so hard to focus. I looked into those chocolate eyes and saw a world of endless possibilities. "Before we start with tonight's session I would like us to establish a safe word. This word can be used in the bedroom when things are getting too much for you to handle or even outside of the bedroom when you start to feel like you need help. I am here to care for you and tend to your needs as you are to mine. This is not just sex from here on out, but just don't fall in love with me Kylo." "Don't worry Octavia I am not capable of loving, do you not know who I am?" he laughs. I hope for his sake that is true, I am not one someone wants to fall in love with. "Well if there are no questions or concerns I want you to return to your starting position."

*SMUT*

Kylo is sitting on his knees blindfolded as I circle around him. "I've waited for this moment for a long time now, you look so pretty on your knees. Who would have thought the supreme leader would be on his knees silently begging me to touch and play with him. "Ah the possibilities are endless with you my dear. Where should I start first? What do you want Kylo?" I waited for him to speak, he was still in shock. "I asked you a question. You will answer me when I speak to you." I said in his ear. "I... I... I want you to touch me." "Where honey? Where do you want me to touch you?" "My... My cock please. I need it." He stuttered. It was so refreshing to see him squirm like this. I didn't know it would be this easy. "Oh you want me to touch you here?" I said lightly dragging my finger across his semi hard cock. This earned another shutter from him with a slight moan. I continued lightly tracing his member with my finger until he started begging "Please, Please, I need... I need more" "No, did I say you could speak?" I retracted my finger away with him and gave him a little slap on this cheek. He moaned out again. "Oh you filthy thing, you like when I hit you this this?" I slapped him again but with a little more force and he nodded profusely. Was he really getting off from me just hitting him? "Pathetic, are you getting off from me just slapping you? You love this don't you?" I hissed from behind him now.

I grabbed a hand full of his hair and said, "Get on the damn bed now." God this was hot, I thought to myself. I didn't have to do anything to get him going. "When was the last time you had a woman touch you supreme leader? When was the last time you felt this good?" "It's been too long. Please keep touching me, please." He begged. I would have never thought I would have the supreme leader in my bed begging me to touch him. I started tracing his member again ever so lightly. He was getting so hard for me. Even through his pants I could he had a huge cock. "I'm going to use you like the useless piece of shit that you are." I ripped his pants off and exposed his growing member. I was right it was huge. I grabbed some lube from the night stand and applied a small amount to him

"Look at you big boy, all nice and hard just for me." I said as I slipped down onto him. He filled me all the way, he was definitely bigger than Hux. Kylo went to grab my hips but I was quick to grab him by the wrists and pin them above his head. "No touching, I'm the only one that's allowed to touch." I was so close to cumming again. "You like when I use you like this, like you're nothing? All you're good for is this cock." I moan out. I came one last time before I got off of him. "I want you to make yourself cum for me, I know you're close. Cum for me." He looked at me so confused but followed my orders, grabbing his cock he started stroking himself intently watching me. A few moments passes before he shot out strings of cum.

**

I helped him clean himself off before I sent him on his way. I cannot believe that just happened. Did I just really fuck the supreme leader's brains out? Yes I did. He submitted to me and he will be expecting me to submit to him. I don't know if I could do that again. The last time I submitted to someone it ended so badly. I don't think Kylo would turn out that way. He may put on this show of being a cold hearted killer but I see that's not what's really going on in his head, there's more to him than he lets anyone see. Sleep washed over me soon after Kylo left.

The nightmares were unbearable tonight. I woke up in a cold sweat just before my alarm was about to go off. I only had one day to finish preparing the knights for this mission. It was a big one since it was our first one since the war ended. I got out of bed and got ready for my busy dy ahead of me.

*HEY GUYS SORRY ABOUT YHE SHORTER CHAPTER! IT WAS A LITTLE MORE EXCITING, BUT IT WILL CONTINUE TO GET MORE EXCITING AND INTENSE! THANKS FOR READING! MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT. TILL NEXT TIME, K.*