chapter four

*TW: mention of mental and physical abuse//mentions of sexual assault/rape*

The knights and I didn't do much physical training today, we focused more on the plans for the mission that we were about to go on. The plan was to land in a nearby forest and go straight to the planets leader and confront him. "I was also informed this morning by Hux that Supreme leader will joining us on this mission. So everyone is to be on their best behavior. Is that clear?" I asked, I knew that it was impossible to have these guys behave but it was still my job to at least try and get them to act right. "For the rest of the day I want you all to get your weapons ready and get a good nights rest, as we will be leaving at 0500." Everyone sat around the room preparing their weapons while I continued looking over the plans, making sure everything was engraved into my brain. I was a little nervous about having the supreme leader join us on this mission, I knew I was good at what I did but it was a whole different story when you're leader was going to be there to watch you, making sure you didn't screw up. "I'll be back in a little bit guys I have some other business to attend to."

The ship was its normal amount of busy with troopers running around and generals walking in and out of control rooms and techs attending their business. I was happy I didn't have to run around like these people. My main job was to train the knights and attend meetings, every once in a while I would have to step in and help with the physical training of storm troopers, but that was a rare occasion. I received a ping from my data pad from Hux telling me to report to his office as soon as possible.

"Thank you Octavia for getting here so soon. I just wanted to go over your mission one last time before you left. So you know you are going to go talk to the leader of the planet to make sure they are still faithful to the order and you will be spending a week at least there undercover to make sure nothing is going on. I want you to gather as much information as you can. If something fishy comes up do not hesitate to end the planet. As you know the supreme leader will be going with you along with the rest of the knights. I have faith in you Octavia. Make sure you show the rest of these fools that you do truly belong here with the order." "Thank you Hux I understand my tasks. I will not disappoint." With that Hux dismisses me and I return to my room to find my outfits that Xzavier had made for me for this mission. They were perfect! The pants were the most amazing shiny leather they looked tight but still moveable, he paired it with a dark red top with a corset belt, and finally a pair of new boots that laced up the front and ended right above my knees. Xzavier also included some more outfits consisting of more pants, shirts, and a few dresses. You never know when you will need a dress. The little note on the dresses said. I packed these items along with a few other of my own things into my bag. It was starting to get late so I decided to just grab a quick bite to eat from the mess hall.

After eating I returned to my quarters to shower and finally get to bed to try and get some sleep. Laying I bed I tossed and turned for hours trying to find sleep but failing. My mind kept going back to last night. The way Kylo's eyes rolled to the back of his head any time I touched him. And the way the whites of his eyes showed when he looked up at me. I was pleasantly surprised with the way he took directions. I have to stop thinking of this I'm getting myself too excited. Sleep finally came over me, but it was only a short time before my alarm singled me to get up and get ready. After dressing I braided my hair back and put my shoes on.

I made my way to the Night Buzzard, there I was met by the rest of the nights and Kylo. Everyone was ready to go when I got there. The flight to the planet wasn't too long but it wasn't short either. I sat at the table with Vic going over the map spread out in front of us. "So we land here, and then we have to walk over here through the town to get to the castle. You and Master Ren will walk ahead while we spread out and keep watch. Me and Ap'lep will accompany you guys inside while Cardo, Kuruk, Trundgen, and Ushar stand guard outside. Once you speak with their leader we will head back here into the town and settle in for the night." Vic explained as he pointed at the map. "We will be landing in just a few minutes. Make sure you're in your seats." Kuruk said from the front of the ship. We all settled into our seat and the nights put on their helmets along with Kylo.