My Christmas Present

" You bitch!," Your the reason why she left me! It was because of you! If you had not wore those panties around the house! Bianca would still be with me you dumb bitch!," A loud crack to the back with a glass bottle made my whole body quiver in pain until I realized it was a dream.

I woke up early, on Christmas eve. I guess my siblings were already awoke. I was hoping it was me to be the first one. But I guess not, as I walked out of my room and into the hall way, I was pushed around yelled at and even kicked in the knee.

*Its to early for this shit! Im just trying to go pee!

I thought to myself as I rushed to the bathroom. When I finally sat on the toilet. Oh mi god! There was the banging against my door.

The twins, Anthony and Aaron. They banged against it and both yelled,

" Kim you been in there for hours!," I didn't mind it. I kept pissing. It felt good to get it out of me.

Then back to the room it was. As I sat on my bed my mama, Tina walked in. She smiled at me and said,

" My kim-kim... Can mama have thirty dollars please for some things for the house?," I looked at her and pulled out thirty dollars.

" Oh, and Kiera needs twenty for her field trip. The twins both need forty for there's too. They got be fed right?," I stared at her and asked,

" You realize that's my whole pay check right mama?," I asked. She scoffed me,

" So what!," I gave her the rest of the money, ready for her to get out of my room with that shit. When she left the door opened again. I looked up and there was my fourteen year old sister, Kiera.

She went through my dresser and grabbed some of my clothes.

" Put it back!," I yelled.

" Girl boom!," I scoffed and snatched my Burberry's shirt from her that I had brought for my self.

" Stop it! Mama! Kim won't give me the shirt! MAAAAA!," she cried as I pushed her down and took my shirt. I felt a smack on my face and looked at mama.

" What the hell was that for man! She came into my roo--," Mama smacked me again. I gave up and threw my hands up.

" Give her the shirt!," She yelled.

" No! Look what she did to my last one ma! She got mustard on it!," Mama shrugged her shoulders and demanded me to give Kiera the shirt.

I screamed and threw it at her. They left my room and I laid under my covers wishing I could just go to sleep and wake up in bed with a beautiful woman by my side.

Yes a woman. I'm a lesbian. A fifteen year old lesbian. Born in a house of boys, raised around sixteen of them, molested by eight, ran away to my mama when I was ten.

At the time she didn't abuse cocaine because she had a wife. She was a lesbian. Told me I would never have to feel the pain of a man ever again only because it really hurted. In physical and mental ways.

My mama's wife held me when I cried to her about the molestation. Then when I turned eleven, that's when cocaine came into mamas life. Her wife, Bianca who I really looked up to divorced her.

She gave me a number and told me to call her whenever I wanted. I did. But when I lost the number and mama began to abuse me, I was lucky Bianca came to visit.

She found mama strung out and laying naked over the couch, I was in the room praying by the window wishing that that some one would come and get me.