19

~Maeve's POV~

I was sweating like no other out under the hot sun, sitting by myself up in the bleachers while watching the football team practice—well, watching Luke practice, to be more specific.

Despite the fact that he didn't really look or even seem like the type of guy who played football, he was weirdly good at it. In my opinion, good enough to give Nicolai a run for his money, and he was quarterback of the team. To be honest, Nicolai was probably only quarterback because his dad was the coach. He really wasn't all that good. Sure, I had once thought he looked good in the uniform, but when I saw Luke in that same uniform he made Nicolai look like a pile of hot garbage. Then again, Nicolai was a pile of hot garbage, so it wasn't like that was a hard thing to do.

But really, Luke looked good in that uniform, however I was sure it made him sweat like nothing else, especially out in this heat. I didn't know how he, or any of them honestly, could put up with the uniform while sprinting around the field when I was just sitting around in my short pink floral dress and yet still sweating buckets. It must've been miserable for them.

When they had all finished practice, all of the guys headed inside except for Luke, who pulled off his helmet as he walked up the bleachers. "You look miserable sweating up in these bleachers, blondie. I know you don't like being out here sweating your ass off." He said with a raised brow as he approached me, a serious case of helmet hair on top of his head. Somehow, it was just cute. "Well, I'm sure you don't like to wear this uniform and get all sweaty, either." I retorted, and he pouted playfully at me. "Sweaty? What ever could you mean? I'm fine! Why don't you come give your boyfriend a hug?" He teased, closing in on me with a little grin.

A squeal left me as I tried to get away, but he scooped me up against him with one sweep of his long arm. I was crushed up against his sweaty body, my cheeks warming as his hands wandered my sides and to my hips. "Y-You're sweaty, Luke!" I exclaimed, scrunching my nose up. "And you're stinky, too!" I added, making him laugh loudly as he boldly groped my backside in his palm.

"That's so mean, Mae." He pouted playfully, but I just huffed at him. "Well, it's also mean to force someone into smelling your sweat." I said, earning a chuckle. He squeezed my butt again and I glanced up at him, not moving away despite the fact that he was all sweaty. "You shouldn't be doing that. What if someone sees?" I blushed, glancing out at the field that I knew was very empty by now. He just chuckled. "Just because Nicolai knows we're dating doesn't mean I'm suddenly gonna knock it off now." He hummed.

My lips formed a tiny smile and he leaned down to kiss me, but I placed my hand over his mouth again before he could, stopping him. "You can have a kiss after you go shower. You really do stink." I said, making him perk up. "Promise?" He murmured, eyeing my lips as I nodded. He didn't even wait for me before he turned around and left, making me blink in surprise as I watched him hurry away. I couldn't help but to giggle softly in amusement and glanced down at the helmet he'd left behind on the bleachers, picking it up before I walked off the bleachers. He'd already headed inside and I was alone outside in the heat now, so I tried to quickly get inside so as to not be stuck in the hot sun anymore.

I headed into the gym and sat over by my backpack against the wall, where I had left it earlier before I'd gone out to watch Luke practice. Not very sure what to do with it, I just set down his helmet beside me on the floor, pulling my phone out of my backpack as I waited patiently for Luke to finish showering and getting changed.

However, it was only about five minutes later that Jase came walking into the gym, fresh out of a shower and changed back into his clothes. He looked down at me impatiently. "Can we go home already?" He asked flatly, making me frown. I looked down at the helmet beside me. "What about...e-everyone else?" I asked awkwardly, wanting to ask if Luke was done yet but unable to. "They're all gone already. Luke's the only one left, so let's go." He said, looking at me impatiently.

In his typical way, Jase didn't even wait for me before he just walked out of the gym, leaving me to scramble up off of the floor and grab my backpack. Although I knew that it would make him have to wait for me, I grabbed Luke's helmet as well and walked out of the gym, heading over to the boy's locker room instead. I wasn't sure what to do with it and I didn't want to just leave it on the floor in the gym, so I decided to just give it back to him before I left to go home.

As I poked my head through the door, I didn't hear the sound of any shower water running, so I assumed that it was safe to go in. He was probably just finishing up getting dressed.

I walked in and let the door swing shut, beginning to search for him in the surprisingly big locker room. As I looked around on the right side of the locker room, I heard someone walk up behind me. "Maeve?" Luke's voice spoke up, sounding surprised.

Jumping in surprise, I spun around to face him and my eyes immediately bugged wide at the sight of him. I'd come in here with the thought that he was probably finishing up getting dressed, but I could see now that I had been incredibly wrong. The only thing that covered his body was a rather flimsy white towel around his waist, which I could see a rather noticeable bulge hidden beneath the fabric.

My face warmed and I gaped at him, clutching onto his helmet tightly. "Y-You're practically naked!" I squealed, squeezing my eyes shut in alarm. Sure, I'd seen Nicolai naked before, but seeing Luke in just his towel was making me more flustered than I'd ever been before. "I'm wearing a towel, blondie. The only part of me exposed is my chest." He chuckled, and then I heard him begin to approach me.

Biting my lip, I reluctantly cracked an eye open and immediately my gaze was drawn down to the bulge beneath his towel. "B-But...I can pretty much see it!" I exclaimed, turning my face away in embarrassment.

Luke laughed and got incredibly close to me, so close that I could feel his breath on my cheek. "Only pretty much?" He teased, and I squeaked when he grabbed my waist and pulled me up against him. I could feel the slight dampness of his chest against me and then I felt his lips on my jaw, my fingers trembling as I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut anxiously. "If you open those pretty eyes and ask me, I'd let you see it for real." He hummed.

I gasped at his words and turned my head down without thinking, trying to hide my face from being seen. But all this did was make me stare at his smooth abdomen and then my eyes trailed lower, where I could see the outline of his member easily through the towel. For a minute, I just looked, processing it.

When I realized I was just staring at his crotch, ogling his near nakedness, I quickly turned my face away. "I-I should get going." I whispered, glancing up at him shyly. He looked a little amused, but I knew he was more than just amused because of the way he bit his lip, and the hardness I felt straining against my thigh. "You came to give me a boner and then leave?" He pouted, making me giggle softly.

Keeping my eyes on his face, I held up the helmet I had in my hand. "Actually, I came to give you this. You left it in the bleachers." I corrected, smiling up at him. He took it from me and smiled gently, his unoccupied hand grabbing my chin. "You gonna give me a kiss before you go? I took a shower just for that." He reminded. A smile still on my face, I pushed up on my toes and pulled him down into a kiss, hearing him immediately toss his helmet to the floor to grab me tightly and pull me into him. I loved the way he kissed with his entire body.

After a minute, I had to pull away, turning my head to the side as he groaned a complaint and hoisted me up against the wall. "Not yet, Mae. Lemme kiss you a little longer." He breathed out against my skin, placing wet kisses along my jaw and down into my neck. It was a tempting offer, but I forced myself to shake my head. "My brother is waiting. He'll be mad if he waits any longer." I whispered.

He groaned again and carefully set me down, his lips a little swollen and sparkly from my lipgloss. I giggled and wiped his mouth. "You've got a little something." I teased, and he chuckled as he pressed his hips right against my lower belly, letting me easily feel the pulsing length of his now hard member.

My face warmed and he grinned wickedly before he spoke in a husky tone. "I've got more than a little something."