29

~Maeve's POV~

When I woke up again, I felt cool air on my naked back, making goosebumps rose on my skin. Fluttering my lids open, I blinked tiredly as I peered through slightly blurry eyes and looked around. It took me a moment to process, but I found I was still laying in my bed, right beside Luke's form. He was already awake, looking right at me.

I yawned and rolled onto my side, blushing slightly when I realized that I was still naked and the blankets had been stolen away from me, exposing my nakedness. He glanced down at my breasts and eyed me up before he pulled the blankets up a little, silently inviting me to come closer. Still blushing a little bit, I went ahead and crawled over to him, slipping underneath the blankets so we were both cuddled up beneath them with each other. A content sigh left me as I laid my head on his chest and wrapped an arm around his waist, listening to the beat of his heart. It was rather fast, and I wondered if it was because of me.

Luke gently wrapped his arm around me and pulled me more on top of him, my breasts pressing against his side as I hooked a leg over his hips. When I felt his member semi-hard against my thigh, I realized he was still naked too and my body heated up considerably. Resting my chin on his chest, I traced random patterns on his soft stomach, peering up at him. "Sorry to make you wait for me to wake up." I apologized sheepishly, but he just smiled. "Don't be. I napped too." He murmured, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "Besides," He smiled wider. "I'd say you probably needed it if you passed out on me." He teased, playing with my hair.

My face flushed in embarrassment and I pouted up at him. "I wasn't exactly prepared for that. To be honest, I never really understood the big deal about sex before I met you." I confessed, and he raised a brow. "What do you mean?" He wondered.

"Well, a big part of the reason I never wanted to have sex before was because I thought it seemed pointless. I mean...Nicolai never really liked pleasing me, so I thought it'd just be another part of me he'd take for himself and I didn't want to do that." I explained, trailing my fingers up his sternum as I laid my cheek on his chest. "But you're not selfish when you touch me. You give more than you take from me." I smiled and nuzzled my face into his body, squeezing him tightly in hopes he would be able to feel how much I cared about him.

He was fully hard against my thigh now, but neither of us moved to acknowledge it. I was sure he knew I felt it, though.

"God, Maeve." He chuckled softly as he leaned down to kiss me on the forehead. "You make me fall more in love with you every time you open your mouth."

My heart fluttered and I felt my lips part as I processed his words. How could he be so casual when confessing that to me? "Really?" I asked, flustered. "You love me, even though I am, well...me?" I smiled, feeling the butterflies batting around in my stomach as I clutched him tighter.

His lips twitched in amusement. "That's kinda why I love you. There's no "even though," blondie." He chuckled, shaking his head.

I beamed up at him like a fool, pushing up to plant a big kiss on his lips. He grunted softly in surprise and slid the hand that was in my hair moments ago down to my lower back, his skin warm against my bare flesh. Despite that fact, I shivered. "I love you too." I said softly, kissing him slowly as he squeezed me as close to him as he could. What was meant to be completely innocent, despite us being naked, took a turn when I felt his member twitch against me.

Breaking away from our kiss, I glanced down where I felt him and then looked back up to his eyes. He gave me a sheepish smile and smoothed his hand over my butt. "Sorry. It turns me on when you show me affection like this." He admitted, shrugging his shoulders as if to say what can you do.

A soft giggle slipped out and I kissed him one last time before I laid down with him again, enjoying having him so close to me. It was comfortable with him.

"You'll spend the day with me, right?" I asked softly, glancing up at him curiously. I didn't want him to have to go home, unless he really had to. I just wanted to keep him near. Thankfully, he nodded his head, continuing to play around with my hair. "Mhm. Told you I'd stay until you decide to kick me out." He reminded, and I beamed up at him happily.

Luke and I spent a while just cuddling and chatting back and forth, before I looked up at him and played with his fingers. "We should shower." I realized, sitting up so I was leaned onto one hand while the other just rested on his stomach. I tried to cover myself with my blankets as I went to get out of bed, but he grabbed them as I was stepping onto the floor and gave them a hard yank. A squeal left me as the blankets were stolen away from me, the cold enveloping my naked figure as he grinned wickedly at me from my bed.

"If we're gonna shower together, you should get used to me seeing you naked, blondie." He teased, sitting up as he dangled one long leg off my bed.

My cheeks warmed as I crossed my arms across my stomach, feeling a little bit cold. I didn't mind him looking, not really, but I wasn't expecting him to just rip the blankets off me like that. It made me flustered, especially when he stared at me the way he was now, like he was ready to devour me.

Instead of trying to think of a response, I skittered into my bathroom, trying to hide my body so it wouldn't awkwardly bounce. Luke came bounding in after me, naked and as shameless as the day he was born. He had no problem just leaning against the counter whilst I started up the shower, watching me with a still hard member. I had no idea how I had managed to snag someone so handsome, or how he could've wanted me in the first place, but I was grateful for him.

I walked over to him while the water heated and pushed up onto my toes, slinging my arms around his neck as I planted a fat kiss on his lips. His arms immediately circled my waist and he tugged me into him, our bodies so close that I could feel his erection against my belly. "You'd better be careful, Mae." He chuckled softly as he pulled away from me, blue eyes sparkling. "I told you it turns me on when you show me affection." He pouted, trailing his hand down to my butt to squeeze a handful in his grip.

A laugh tore from my throat as I pushed away from him, swatting his wandering hands off my backside before I began to brush my teeth. I let Luke use one of the spares I had under the sink for himself and then we both got in the shower, the water pelting down onto my hair as I took my turn first beneath the shower head.

"Thanks for dealing with me last night. I know I got kind of tipsy." I said softly, realizing that I hadn't even thanked him for that yet.

He just gave me a look and rolled his eyes, watching the water roll down my body. "I'm glad I was there to bring you home and take care of you. Besides, you're weirdly kind of cute when you're drunk, which I didn't think was possible for anyone." He admitted, making my cheeks warm as I popped open the shampoo and began to wash my hair.

There was a tiny smile on the edge of his lips as he watched the soap suds run down my neck and looked at my hair that was piled up in a big ball on my head, all soapy. "Hard to say which is cuter between you being drunk and you being all naked and soapy with your hair up on your head like that." He added playfully, earning a laugh from me as I tilted my head back and rinsed out my hair.

After I conditioned my hair and rinsed that out as well, Luke took his turn showering while I washed my body. "Damn, you shower with fucking hot ass water, Mae." He grumbled, running a hand through his wet hair to push it out of his face.

I giggled and slid around him, washing off the soap from my body. "Don't be such a wuss puss." I teased, playing with his fingers as I let him rinse his hair last and then wash his body as well.

When we finished showering, we got out of the shower and dried off before just returning to my bed, neither of us bothering to get dressed again. I curled up under the blankets with him, my hair wetting my pillow cases as it sprawled around behind me. Still, neither of us really cared, especially not me.

He cuddled me into his chest and practically cocooned me in his arms, making me giggle softly and wrap my arms around him. "I love you." I whispered, and he smiled like he'd just won the lottery or something.

And then, right as he opened his mouth to respond, my bedroom door was busted open.