22

~Luke's POV~

I sat on the ground on the field, being forced to suffer through another one of Coach's stupid rambling sessions where he spoke to us all about absolutely nothing. Bored out of my mind, I just tilted my head back and looked up at the clear blue sky, almost wishing we had practice to do instead of this.

Well, I was wishing that right up until I saw the entire cheer team out of the corner of my eye.

My head lifted when I spotted Maeve, dressed in the tiny outfit that was the cheer uniform they all were required to wear. It caught me off guard to see her in it, as I never had before, making my eyes bug wide as I gaped as subtly as I could at her. The navy blue and gold colored cheer uniform was tight and way form fitting. Her skirt was pleated and short, the ends of it sashaying around her thick thighs every time she moved, and her top was cropped enough that I could see the pale skin of her exposed stomach. At least it didn't show off her tits, though their size was certainly noticeable due to how tight it was on her.

Being forced to see her dressed like that and yet not even be able to kiss or touch her was torture. My poor cock was already raring to go with just a glance at her. I awkwardly shifted so that my helmet was casually resting over my crotch, hiding the fact that I was currently sporting a massive erection thanks to Mae. How fucking embarrassing to already be worked up when she hasn't even so much as glanced over at me yet.

But then she glanced over at the team as we all sat on the field, and I knew she was looking for me. I couldn't help the way excitement bubbled up in me.

When she finally spotted me among everyone else, she beamed brightly and gave me a cute little wave. I smiled softly at her and she smiled to herself as she turned around to face her team, her skirt swishing around her thighs. Now that I had some much more fun entertainment out here, I decided to just watch Maeve practice with the rest of her team, but I honestly couldn't say whether or not this proved to be a good idea. On one hand, it certainly was good entertainment, and on the other, my erection definitely was getting to be more annoying the longer I watched my girlfriend prance around in a short skirt and tiny crop top. Maybe this was both a good and bad idea.

Unfortunately, I wasn't the only member of the team that had taken advantage of the cheer team's presence and decided to just watch, being that more than half the guys had their eyes on them. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have given a shit at all about that if Nicolai wasn't one of those guys, and if he wasn't watching Mae like a hawk.

I glared at him and purposely stretched my arms out far and wide in front of his face, cutting off his line of view. His head whipped over to me in annoyance, but then he played nice when he saw it was me. However, I wasn't having it. "Stop eye-fucking my girlfriend." I said flatly, peering down at him as I leaned back onto my hands and narrowed my eyes at him. He clenched his jaw, probably out of jealousy. "Thought you had no intentions of dating her." He remarked, a frown on his stupid face.

"And? I didn't, and then I did." I shrugged, raising a brow at him as if to say what about it. Nicolai sent me a tight smile that I'd have preferred to punch off. "She's not gonna give it up, if that's what you're going for. It's a waste of time." He noted in almost an irritated tone, glancing right back over to her. I scoffed at him and his audacity, glaring at the side of his face. "Pretty sure I've said a thousand times now that I'm not around her just for sex." I spat.

Unsurprisingly, Nicolai just rolled his eyes and glanced at me, not looking very convinced. I was pretty fucking sure he thought that because he thought with his dick, so did everyone else. To me, it just seemed like an excuse for him to behave like a piece of shit.

You'd have thought he'd be smart enough to not ogle her in front of me again, but evidently not because he was right back to eyeing her up like she was a slab of meat. I didn't know I could hate someone the way I hated this guy until I met him. Nobody had ever gotten on my nerves the way that he did.