chapter twelve

Once again, I got into the bathroom to change, we came to a clubhouse.
I was asked to go in and wait.
Christain drives off to park the car.
While waiting, a man comes out of nowhere to speak to me.

I stared. I looked at the door and Christain was still not coming in.
I begged the man to leave, however, when he chose not to, I picked up my bag and left that side, heading to the bar.
Then again, I met another man who was inquisitive to know about me.
It's as if the devil wants me to get Killed today by Christain, there was no time to say anything, I just picked up my bag and left again.

It hasn't been a minute since I did, Christain walks in to meet me
"I've been looking for you"
He says.

"I just needed fresh air" I  lowed my gaze while turning back.

He gave me a stare and asked me to follow him.

We walked to the courtyard. A lady who finds us coming jumps out of the crowd and hugged Christain.

Who the hell is she?

"Diana hay, how are you doing?".
Christian said.

"I miss you my teddy bear" she playfully dragged his cheeks, finally noticing me.

"Hello I'm Diane" she wanted to shake.
Christain introduced me as his wife-to-be.

I noticed that Diane wasn't pleased, however, she acted like she was. She congratulated me and right there, all I saw was jealousy.
Christain invited her to seat, while they talk about business.
Diane takes my spot, Christain saw that however chose not to speak.
I sat opposite them and like a mute spectator, I listened to everything they were talking about.

Christain forgot me again, however, I saw the passion in his eyes doing what he always loved.
He has always loved business, no wonder his dad left everything for him.
Christain isn't a bad person, however, I think, his godfather is the reason why he behaves like this.