chapter twenty

"What happens now"
Anna asked me.

That question alone made me scared.

"I'll face everything and every one head on" I replied.

" I don't mean them, I'm talking about Christain, cause I am sure he must be simmering in anger," Anna said.

"Don't worry about  Christain, I can handle him" I said, cleaning my eyes.
I sent Anna to go take care of mom and dad. I'm sure that, mom wouldn't have stopped cursing me.
Later, I got to my new home. Christian's mansion, I haven't even taken a step Inside, Christain screamed and stopped me from walking a step closer.
"Get the hell out of here,".
He pushed me out the gate.

I giggled at his expression, which made him more agitated.
  He raised his hand to wack me but I was quick to act.
"Remember I am not my sister" I slapped his hand away.

We don't stare at each other angrily.

"And I don't care" he mumbled back in a minute.

Christian takes up his hand to wack me again, there we both noticed the press around.
Having them there makes things less complicated and easier.
Christain pulled me back in and without having many options, he left me standing at the door.

This will be fun.

His family all came out.

Mrs. Hernandez comes and takes me inside.

"Welcome to the family"
She says.

Why she is being nice to me, irrespective of what happened.
I was accompanied by her to the rooms, she walks me inside and I noticed, Christain right there seated with his laptop on his lap.

He saw me coming and asked what I was doing inside his bedroom.  His voice was so irritable. His mom apologized and somehow managed the situation.. when she preferred to lie to him about the press still outside the mansion...
Christain is a public figure, his never going to let anything jeopardize his reputation.
Such a hypocrite.

Meanwhile back at home, mom was still angry.
Dad tries to calm her down but she was hell-bent on showering more jinxes on me.

Anna stepped into the house, mom dragged her by her hand and continued shouting.

Mom held Anna so strong to a point her nails scratched her skin.

Dad pulled Anna away and he ordered her to go to her room.

"What is your problem?" Dad shouted.

"Can you not see what just happened" she replied and pushed him away.