chapter sixteen

Now reading as Liza Lopez

I fumed in anger the moment my sister told me all that happened back there.
Anna was freaking out of her mind if I choose to confront Christain.
I would have loved to make him pass through the same pain, as my sister did, however, it's best to let a sleeping dog lie for the now.
I'm gonna get my revenge on the rude head, hot-tempered, Christain Hernandez.

I left Anna alone in the room. I can't help but picture my sister getting married to a man like Christain.
If he can do this much by hitting her, my mind can't merely comprehend what his capable of.

Monster. Christain is a monster.

Upstairs. I overheard Mom talking to Dad about the wedding invitation, Christain had the sample sent to us.
Hurriedly, I rushed down and picked up a card.
Christain not only printed the cards without letting us know about it, but he also want to get married in less than two weeks.
Which isn't enough time for her marriage.
Oh yeah, rich people can fix anything however that shouldn't be accepted by my parents.
We are the bride's family.

Anna zoomed out the minute she got downstairs and saw the card.
Her eyes were filled with fear.
I can't possibly believe that, upon everything Christain has done to make her cry, she still wants to continue this wedding?.
If I was her, I'll be sending Christain and his fat-ass attitude packing.

How do I get to save my sister?. Why's Christain in a hurry to get married as well, is there something I need to know?.

Anna was devastated. My parents have been blinded by riches, they do not care about anything nor see the fear in their daughter's eyes.

Believe me, I wouldn't hesitate to tell them all that was going on behind their backs but one thing was that they would not believe me and my sister will gladly sacrifice her life for our parents.

Don't get me wrong, I love my parents but one thing I won't do Is sacrifice my happiness all in the name of pleasing them or as a form of payment for all their sacrifices.

Anna Lopez