chapter seventeen

Anna left there agitated. I went after her getting into the room. She was busy crying with her head on her pillow
Anna might be my little sister, but she's too emotional to even think straight.
"Get up,".
I held her up.
Anna takes her hand away and pushed me.
"Don't touch me please,".
She screamed out.
Her strong-headedness got me also in a bad mood, and I retaliated in a hostile manner.
I begged Anna not to get married to Christain, I wanted her to call off the wedding.
Anna, on the other hand, refused to. She pulled me away and angrily stormed out of the room.
I love my sister. She can be bitch sometimes. However, this wedding can't ever take place.
It's either I kidnap the bride or get rid of the groom.

Dad saw me talking to myself on my way downstairs, he called me over to seat with me in the living room
I sat down holding in a huge Truth. Dad looks at me. "Is everything okay?". He asked me.
I shook my head and excused myself.

I felt like opening up to dad about what was going on, but glimpsing how his face lit up the moment the alliance was fixed, I decided not to.

Anna was fast asleep when I got back to the room. I wasn't the one who was getting, but I couldn't sleep a left night
The idea of seeing my sister get married to Christain made me anxious to get the wedding called off as soon as possible.

The following morning, we were both woken up by the constant chatter of our parents,  I lung off to see what was going on.

"Good morning dear" mom saw me walking out of the room.
I walked a little further and noticed a  lady sited beside her.
She looked at me and I right back, holding back the thought that she might be sent by our soon-to-be inlaw.
Christian Hernandez.

"Is she the bride to be"
The lady raised a question.
Mom declined and finally, my sister comes out as well.

"That's the bride-to-be,"
Mom pushed me away and pulled her forward.
Anna asked who she was. Mom however jumped right in and Introduced her as Maria, the designer in charge of my sister's wedding dress.
In short. She's the wedding planner. Christian sent.

Maria took my sister's measurements.
Anna tossed and turned around until her head became dizzy.

Our eyes met and I said, "you can still call this off,".
She settled her head away and ignored me.
Hours later miss Maria left,
I hoped she also measured the actual size of my sister's boobs too.

All through the day, mom pampered Anna, she showered her praises around the house,  indirectly telling me to also get married as well.

But we'll it didn't bother me one bit because my mom won't tell me who to bring as a potential husband or not, it all depends on me and not her.

Liza Lopez

Liza Lopez