chapter thirty one

"Why are you here" I raised a question at him.

"Saving you" he replied to me.

"Why are you doing these, remember I hate you" 
I said again.

"It doesn't matter," Christian said.

"No, it does matter, why you acting strange,"
I pulled away from him.

"Am not acting strange" he replied to me but I was certainly sure he was.

" Get in" he ordered with a harsh tone and held my hand.
I tried to fight my way out, unfortunately, he pushed me right in and locked the door.

Christain  is strange. Why's he helping me. That pending question in my head made me ask.

" Why are you doing this,".
He wanted to drive however I stopped him.
He turns to face me and said.

"Truthfully, I don't know the reason why am helping you, neither do I know the reason why I don't feel like fighting with you anymore, we have been fighting for two weeks and two months, and trust me, it is exhausting, you are exhausting and I know that have been a horrible person to you and your family most especially your sister, hence I won't deny I did her wrong out of my foolish anger, hence I admit I need help, maybe it's God's way of punishing me by getting me married to you, I'm sorry, Lisa,".

He drives away.

Indeed the rude, selfish, asshole Christain was no more or maybe he's only acting, I needed to be certain for myself.

The following day, I woke up and saw Christian walking out of the shower. He had just a towel around his waist.

Good morning".
He smiled while taking out his clothes from the wardrobe.

"Good morning" I replied, eye stuck on his chest.
Fuck. He looks like a demi-god.
Christain went back to the bathroom, this time with his clothes.
Later, I came down for breakfast at the restaurant.
I wasn't expecting him there, but I did, Christain was busy having breakfast with a lady, whose boobs were almost coming out of her cloth.

Who is she?.
Christain saw me. He raised his hand and called me over.
I came and could have sworn the lady Christain was sitting with, didn't like that.
We were finally introduced. I came to clarify her identity. She was the Diana. Who had called Christain the day we came to the hotel.

Diana didn't act like she was Christian's friend, or more like his girlfriend.
Christian gets a call and leaves.
We waited for him to go a little further before facing each other.