chapter twenty six

Felix became a torn in my flesh, ever since I rejected to take his help, he made sure I never had peace at the mansion.
Amid everything, destiny decides to take me and Christain for a trip.
We got a parcel that same day. The parcel was addressed to Christain and his wife, which of cause is me.
I took the parcel to Christain, a letter.
Christain didn't want to read it before me, I showed him the area it was addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez, and he came to a still and read it out.

Felix as well as everyone was present.

"Dear sir
It gives us great joy to announce that an award will be given to you for your utmost dedication to the heart-to-heart foundation, and I hope you attend with your wife.

After reading it, I looked at him and blurted out the F.word but he seems not to react to it.

"As much as it pains me staying you for two months, I have no other choice but to oblige them" Christain mumbled out to me.

That subsequent day, I left to see Anna at the playground, I needed to inform her about the new development.

We both talked for a while and didn't know time was fast spent, hence we left back home.

During our conversation anna suggested I go with him, just to avoid any more differences between us, and I was still hell-bent on making his life a nightmare.

I reached home safely, hence Mrs. Hernandes was sited waiting for me.

"Hello dear," she turns on the light, behind me.

"Oh my God, you scared me" I held my hands on my chest because I wasn't thinking anyone will be up by this time.

"I want to talk to you," she said.
"Okay, what's up".

"I know that you and my son are going for a trip, outside the shores of the city" Mrs. Hernandes altered, as we both glared at each other.