Chapter Fifteen

Los Angeles, California 

FRENCH DUG INTO THE WOMAN from behind, viciously. His dick was covered in a sticky white substance, she was a creamer. They were back at his place, in a guest room he hadn't occupied in forever. It was for guests but no one ever slept over at the house, so it was never used. He didn't want her in his bedroom, so he came in here instead. She was a stripper that he picked up at the club earlier. There wasn't anything special about her really, she didn't have a pretty face, but her body was decent enough.

The blond haired brown eyed Caucasian woman had a large red hand print on her left ass cheek. She was throwing it back like a professional. Which didn't surprise French at all; she was a stripper, she had to know how to make her ass work. And make it work she was doing. He was getting ready to bust finally after twenty minutes. 

"Throw that shit back, just like that."

"Yes, give me that big black cock motherfucker!" She growled, some of her platinum blonde clip-ins hanging off on her already tangled hair. "You like that little tight white pussy?"

The two sounded like the oddest matchup and they looked like an ever odder match in person. However it wasn't about a connection, French promised the stripper some money and she had some bills to pay. It wasn't the first time she did something like this and even though it was against the rules of the club, she wasn't on the clock and it wasn't their business. It was just extra money in her pocket.

French grunted as he came inside the condom. He pulled out of her and tore the condom off, going into the bathroom to throw it out. While he was in there he had a quick wash off. He had a cold shower and came out within five minutes, the blonde stripper was now dressed. She still looked disheveled, her makeup was all over the place and some of her her tracks and clip-ins were missing. But it was in the wee hours in the morning so no one would see her, or care.

French came and sat on the edge of the bed, staring out at the balcony door that was open. Cool air was rushing inside, the full moon high in the dark blue sky. "Take what's in the dresser near you." He mumbled to her.

The girl didn't ask again as she opened up the top draw. She saw a bunch of bills but she quickly counted it up and it came up to $350. She smiled and thanked him, leaving right away. Her shoes were downstairs so she pulled out her phone to call a taxi to come pick her up on the way down.

It hadn't even been a good two weeks since his dead wife was in the ground and he was already fucking other women. He didn't know why he was doing it, he couldn't think. He didn't want to think about it, he'd just been reckless ever since. Just like killing all those people. At that moment he wasn't in his right state of mind.

French could still hear the girl talking on the phone trying to get a taxi. He lived in a mansion and was sure there was a chance she could pocket something from his house. He wasn't worried about it because if he did find something missing, he knew where she worked. So she'd just come up missing next, right behind his missing item. A part of him died when Uki did, so he wouldn't mind preoccupying his boredom with offing a few people for no reason.

Eventually his front door closed leaving him in solitude. Pure silence and darkness is what he lived in. No phone calls, no human interactions. Just himself simmering in darkness. He jumped in his bed and closed his eyes, he couldn't sleep so he turned his tv on. He flicked through the channels and saw the news reporting on his shooting.

Now that some time had went by French did feel a little bad about what he did. They were all innocent people that didn't deserve to have their lives taken because he was angry or upset. But at the time that's how he felt. He turned the volume up to listen to the news.