20: Karma's Pain In The A.S.S

Chapter 20: Karma's Pain In The ASS

Awaking in the hospital was the last thing that happened. He remembered the bunker, where him and Tom went and then Jughead... but after that it's all blank. His eyes fly open when he thinks about his son.

"Where's my son?" He cringes on how hoarse his voice comes out. He tries again," Where's my son?!" His voice is almost in a cry.

He sees Alice's eyes build with tears. His heart starts to race when the tears appear in her eyes. Alice notices that he's going to freak out when the monitor spikes. "FP... please calm down. You need to stay calm, okay?" She sees him nod his head.

Her mind had been on autopilot since she got the call. "Is this Mrs. Andrews?" She immediately thinks something happened to her ex-husband. "I'm not Mrs. Andrews anymore. Is my ex okay?"

"Is Forsythe Jr, your ex husband?" Her heart pounds against her chest as she shakes her head. "No. No. My ex is Fred. What happened to FP?!" She asked as her voice shook.

"Ms. Forsythe was admitted after he witnessed his son...." Alice stopped listening and was in her car.

She hadn't had much time to absorb the news either. When Tom came to visit he explained that when they found Gladys she had a gun to Jughead's head. They tried to negotiate with her but it backfired. "Is he...?" Tom shook his head.

"No, Jughead wasn't hurt. Gladys turned the gun on herself instead and the kick back knocked Jughead out. FP ran to his son, but suffered a panic attack and passed out."

"So... Jughead's really alive? And Gladys is dead?" She found herself asking. She saw Tom nod his head and sighed in relief.

"Alice, Gladys is dead. For real this time, Jughead is alive." She starts crying and Tom pulled into his arms. "Shh... it's okay. He's safe." She really started enjoying Jughead and then he was taken and they thought he was dead. It was now a relief that wasn't.

"FP... when you went to the bunker something happened." She watched as the horror crossed over his eyes. "Hey, it's okay. He's fine. You just had a panic attack that's all. Jughead can't wait to see you!" FP's eyes blinked for a moment.

"J-Juggie's okay?" His voice sounded in awe. She could see the clearly relief in his eyes and voice. Alice smiles before she leans over him to peck his cheek. "Yes. He's okay. He's worried about you actually." FP chuckles.

"That boy is worried about me? Why me? He should be more worried about himself." Alice chuckles softly along with him as she slowly presses kisses along his neck.

FP refrains from letting out a moan as Alice continues to trail kisses down his neck. "A...Alice, what are you doing?" He didn't want her to stop but this was a hospital.

"Hmmm?" Alice hums innocently at him. Her nails drag across his hospital gown. "I'm just letting you know how much you mean to me."

A knock on the door breaks them part and the intruder gasps. Alice and FP couldn't believe their eyes at the visitor. "Fred?!" Alice helped as she quickly climbed off FP and fixed the buttons on her shirt blouse. "What are you doing here?"

Fred rolled his eyes and decided not to comment on that fact he just found his ex-wife giving FP hickeys. "I was just coming to see if FP was okay. I got your message you left. Betty and Archie will by in an hour."