- Coming out -

-Kazuichis POV-
I woke up at like 5am..
What's gonna happen when my dad finds out..?Hows my class gonna take it..? How is miss Sonia gonna take it..?
I can't sleep.
10am.
Gundham wakes up, he looks around the room and.. kazuichi's not there? He gets up and heads towards kazuichi's kitchen. "My dark prince?" Gundham says. He notices kazuichi. Gundham comes up behind kazuichi and hugs him from behind. "Oh! Hey Tan." Kazuichi says, he smirks. Gundham kisses the mechanics cheek. "What're you doing?" Gundham asks. "I'm making some pancakes." Kazuichi replies. "Do you want me to make you some?" "Nah." Gundham says, he sits down at the table. Kazuichi finishes making the pancakes and sits down at the table with Gundham. He starts eating the pancakes. Gundham watches the smaller male while he eats, kazuichi doesn't notice. Once he's done, the two boys change and head to class.
When they get to class, Ibuki runs over. "Kazuichi!~ Gundham!~ We're gonna play truth or dare, come play with us." Ibuki says. "Ok." Kazuichi's replies, he grabs Gundham's hand and pulls him to the middle of the room. Everyone in the class sits in a circle.
The games goes pretty good until..
"Kazuichi, truth or dare?" Hiyoko says.
"Um.. Truth." Kazuichi replies.
"Are you in a relationship with anyone? And if, who?"
"I-If I'm in a relationship..? Um.."
"Spill the tea!" Ibuki shouts.
"Um.. I-I am.." kazuichi says.
"Who?!" Chiaki asks.
"I bet it's Gundham." Fuyuhiko comments.
"It's Gundham. I'm dating him." Kazuichi suddenly says.
"Good for you." Sonia says, smiling.
Gundham hides his face behind his scarf.
An hour passes. Everyone is playing truth or dare still. Then..
"Baby Gangsta, truth or dare?" Akane asks
"Dare." Fuyuhiko replies.
"I dare you to kiss Peko." Akane says.
Fuyuhiko does the dare without hesitation. Everyone is surprised.
They all finish their lunches, but.. Gundham isn't in the dining hall. Kazuichi goes outside to look for Gundham.
He finds Gundham, feeding a baby deer. Kazuichi slowly approaches Gundham. "Hey babe, Are you feeding this fawn?" Kazuichi asks, quietly. "Hello my dark prince." Gundham says as he smiles nicely. Kazuichi starts breathing heavily. "Are you ok, my dark prince?!" Gundham asks. "Yeah.. I'm just kinda hot.." kazuichi replies, he fans himself with his hands. "Do you want to go back to my cabin?" Gundham asks. "Yeah.. it's a little too hot for me to handle.." kazuichi replies. They both go back to Gundham's cabin.
They get to Gundham's cabin and kazuichi takes off his jumpsuit and shirt, leaving him in only his boxers. Gundham feels his head. "You feel normal" Gundham lays down next to kazuichi. The mechanic rolls on top of Gundham and falls asleep. "Hey.. I need you to get off me.." Gundham whispers. Kazuichi doesn't hear him. "Well.. I guess you're tired. I'll let you sleep."
About 3 hours pass. Kazuichi wakes up, Gundham's asleep. "Hm? Oh.. he's asleep.." kazuichi whispers.
The mechanic gets off of Gundham and puts Gundham's shirt and pants on, he leaves the cabin.
Everything's fine. Until..