-Walk-

-Gundham's POV-
I can't decide if he's either cute or hot with water dripping off of him. But.. it's really attractive.
Gundham walks with Kaz to a garden type place. "Woah.. this is so beautiful.." Kazuichi says to himself. "I hope you like it." Gundham replies. "I love it.." Kaz responds. The mechanic starts making a flower crown. They both go quiet, the two boys are blushing. Kazuichi's mind is going all over the place. "Should I..? I really wanna hold his hand.." kazuichi thinks to himself, he messed up the flower crown because of that. Gundham knows exactly what Kaz is thinking. He takes kazuichi hand. They both smile. "Um.. Do you remember.. when you told Sonia that we like each other and.. she walked away crying?" Kaz asks. "Yeah.. I remember that.. I do feel bad that I made her cry." Gundham replies. "Why do you think she started crying?" Kaz asks. "She could've really liked me. But.. I really didn't want her to not know the truth." The breeder responds. Just then, Sonia walks up to them. Kazuichi forced himself to smile. "Hello Kaz and Gundham. How are you?" Sonia asks. "I'm good. Sonia, I have a question." Gundham says. "What's your question?" Sonia asks. "After I.. told you the truth. What did you do after you got to your cabin?" Gundham replies. "Well.. I wasn't actually crying. I was forcing myself to fake cry.. and.. I didn't go to MY cabin. I went to Chiakis.." Sonia says. " Chiakis cabin? Why?" Kaz asks. "The reason that I went to her cabin is because.. I loved her.. I knew that she knew I was dating you, Gundham. I knew that you two liked each other anyways. When I got to her cabin, she immediately let me in. Then, I told her that I loved her and.. She said.. that she loved me too. After, we played some video games. So.. that's what I did. I should get going now. I have a date with Chiaki soon." Sonia responds. She leaves, leaving the two boys alone again. "My dark prince.. there was something that I wanted to ask you." Gundham says. "What's the question?" Kaz asks, he places the finished flower crown on Gundham's head and then starts another one. "Will you.. allow me to become you dark king? I would like us to rule the Tanaka empire.. Together" Gundham replies. Kazuichi blushes. "I.. I would love for you to be my king.." Kaz says, smiling. Gundham picks the smaller male up and twirls around with Kaz in his arms. They both laugh. Kazuichi then collects flowers. He makes a bouquet. Gundham lays down and watches the clouds turn a orange-pink color. "The sunset is so pretty here.." Gundham softly says. Kazuichi lays down next to him, he yawns. The smaller male starts drifting to sleep. Gundham notices but doesn't do anything until it's kinda dark. Once the sun is about to go down, Gundham picks up his sleeping prince and brings him to the cabin. Gundham sets kazuichi on the bed. He lays next to him and falls asleep also.

I tried to do a mixture of the two requests that I got!! I hope you like it! And when I say "the cabin", I mean Gundham's cabin. Soooooo- Yup.