- Trust -

-Kazuichi's POV-
Why doesn't he hate me..?
I insulted him and called him names.. he should hate me..
He was crying.. I made the only person I truly loved on the world CRY!
I am such a terrible person!
Kazuichi runs out of Sonias cabin, Gundham and Sonia follow him. "Kazuichi! You're not fully recovered yet! Come back!" Sonia yells, she tries to catch up with Kaz, seeing that, he runs faster. Sonia stops to catch her breath and Gundham continues to run. Kazuichi gets to the garden, he slows down and looks at the broken flowers, Gundham hides so Kaz can't see him. Kazuichi spends some time cleaning up the flower petals from flowers that have been destroyed. After about 10 minutes, Gundham comes up behind the mechanic. "Mortal kazuichi.." Gundham whispers, trying not to scare Kaz, he fails. Kazuichi jumps at the sound, he looks at Gundham but doesn't answer. The breeder kneels down. "Did your father do this to the flowers and.. you?" Gundham asks, making sure not to scare kazuichi. "M-Mhm.. W-why don-don't you.. h-hate m-me..?" Kaz whispers, a sound of guilt and sadness is in his voice. "What do you- oh.. your father told you to do that, didn't he?" Gundham replies, he helps picking up the flower petals. "Y-Yeah.. b-but.. I t-think I w-went to h-har-harsh with t-the in-insults.." Kazuichi whispers, tears stream down his face. "Please don't cry.. " Gundham says with a worried tone, he wipes the tears off of kazuichi's face. "I-I'm so sorry.. I really am.." The mechanic continues to cry. Gundham tries his best to help Kaz calm down, but fails. Suddenly, kazuichi hugs the breeder, Gundham holds him. Tears soak Gundham's shirt. "It's ok.. I will never let that fiend hurt you.. ever again." Gundham whispers, hearing that, Kaz calms down. "I'm so sorry.. I can't even forgive myself for what I said to you.." kazuichi confesses, he pulls his beanie over his eyes. "I understand.. like I've already said, it's ok." Gundham kisses kazuichi on the forehead. "Do you wanna go back to sonia's cabin?" "Yeah.. but.. can you stay with me.. in the room?" Kazuichi asks, he slightly blushes. "Mhm. Let's get going now." Gundham stands up then helps kazuichi up. They walk to the princesses cabin, Gundham tells Sonia what happened while Kazuichi walks into the room. Gundham gets some pockey and goes into the room. "I brought you pockey." The breeder says, he hands Kaz the pockey, making the mechanic blush, heavily. "T-Thank you." Kazuichi whispers under his breath. When he has a piece in his mouth, Gundham takes a bite out of the other side. Kazuichi's face goes a slight pink color. "Wanna play the pockey game?" Gundham asks, smirking. "Sure." Kaz replies, he puts a piece of pockey in his mouth. Gundham bites the other end, then, they kiss. The two boys hear a slight camera noise, they look at the door and mahiru quickly runs out, closing the door behind her. "May we continue?" Kazuichi blushes, he nods and they continue to play the pockey game.
(Hi. Sooooooo- I'm thinking of making a Naegami story. I want you to tell me if you're interested in that.)