- Tornado (2)-

-Kazuichi's POV-
Ow.. my face hurts..
at least skittles didn't hurt.
I would've freaked out if she got hurt.
But.. what was Gundham doing?
Kazuichi slowly picks up the small shards of glass. "Doesn't that hurt your fucking hands?!" Fuyuhiko asks, he gets a broom and sweeps up the tiny pieces. "Nope." Kazuichi replies, he brushes off the excess glass off his hands. "I think skittles got really scared by that." Peko comments. She picks up the calico and comforts her. Then, a shoe flys in front of kazuichi, hitting fuyuhiko in the head. "Who the fuck threw that?!" Fuyuhiko questions. "Ibuki did! Ibuki's bored!" Ibuki yells, fuyu throws the shoe back at ibuki, it hits her face. "Baby gangsta is a meanie!" Ibuki yells, she runs over to mikan. "Baby gangsta is also short." Akane says, she walks over to Kaz and fuyuhiko. "My name is not baby gangsta!" Fuyuhiko replies, Kaz looks around, he sees Gundham quietly walking out of the room. The breeder walks over to kazuichi. "Where were you?" Kaz asks, he kisses Gundham on the cheek. "Oh. I was  feeding my dark devas." The breeder replies, he notices some girls from the other classes teasing the goats. "What're they doing?" Gundham asks, he watches the girls. "Should you tell them to stop?" Kaz says, he tugs on Gundham's coat. "I'll try to. The goats look like they're getting mad." Gundham replies, kazuichi and Gundham walk over to the girls, when they see the breeder, they start fan girling The girls end up making the biggest goat get mad. "Could you stop teasing my animals-" Gundham gets cut off by the annoying girls.
"You're so hot."
"Please date me."
Gundham ignores the comments and tries to calm the goat down, then.. he gets kicked in the stomach. "Ah!" Gundham whimpers, he spits blood. The goat then runs off. "Do you want me to get the goat..?" Kaz asks, he helps Gundham clean his face. "Mhm. Please do." The taller male replies, he makes sure all his dark devas of destruction are still safe in his scarf. Kazuichi goes off to find the goat. "Hello, Mr goat.." Kaz whispers, he slowly grabs the goat and picks it up. "Let's bring you back to tan." The mechanic says, he walks back over and puts the goat with the other goats. "Thank you, my dark prince." Gundham whispers, he slightly holds his stomach. "Are you ok? Do you want me to get mikan?" Kazuichi asks, he lifts up Gundham's shirt to look at his chest. "It's fine. I do not need to see mortal mikan." Gundham replies, Kaz finds a bruise. "Are you sure that you're ok? There's a big bruise.." kazuichi asks, he puts Gundham's shirt back down and kisses his cheek. "I'm fine, don't worry." The breeder replies, he ruffles kazuichi's hair. They sit down with the ducks, the mechanic sits on Gundham lap and eventually falls asleep. "You two are adorable together." Mahiru comments, she takes another picture of the two boys. "You're lucky I don't want to wake my dark prince up." Gundham mutters. "You should wake him up once the tornado has gone away." Hiyoko says, her and mahiru walk off. "Welp.. I guess I'm gonna have to wake him up soon." Gundham thinks to himself. He falls asleep.