- Class -

-Kazuichi's POV-
It's now Monday. 10:11am.
I'm exhausted.
I barley got any sleep last night.
At least I had Gundham's scarf.. it's soft..
Kazuichi's walks outside of his cabin, fuyuhiko's arguing with some students that aren't in the same class that Kazuichi's in. He walks over. "Look, it's the girl!" One of the students day. "I'm not a girl.." kazuichi replies, gripping onto Gundham's scarf. "Yeah you are! You have long hair! Only girls have long hai-" the person gets cut off by fuyuhiko. "Shut the fuck up! This is why I fucking hate you!" Fuyuhiko says. "What's the baby gonna do? Cry?!" Another person says. "Peko." Fuyuhiko replies. "What? Why did you just say a name? Maybe you're too stupid to think of-" peko cuts the person off by putting her sword to his throat. "Shut the fuck up, or else" peko whispers into the persons ear. "H-How did I not hear you coming?!" The person say, shocked. "L-Lets just go.." kazuichi says, he starts to walk to class. Fuyuhiko and peko follow him. "So. You ready for all the drama that is gonna start when you get to class?" Fuyuhiko asks. "I don't know.." kazuichi replies. The three students get to the classroom, they all go in. "Kazuichi!!" Ibuki runs over and hugs him. "Ah?!" Kazuichi's caught off guard by the sudden hug. "Come sit down, Ibuki has to show you some pictures." Ibuki says, grabbing his wrist and pulling him to his seat. He sits down. "Is is ok if I show some other people these pictures?" Ibuki asks, showing kazuichi pictures of him and Gundham, kissing. "No.. I think that it's kinda weird for everyone to see that we've kissed." Kazuichi replies, gripping onto Gundham's scarf. "You're wearing Gundham's scarf. How weird could it POSSIBLY be?" Ibuki says, teasing him. "Oh! Gundham's walking in!"
The breeder walks over. "Kazuichi.. I need to talk to you" Gundham says, he grabs kazuichi's wrist and pulls him out of the classroom. "W-What do you need..?" Kazuichi asks, taking off Gundham's scarf and handing it to him. Gundham takes the scarf. "It's about yesterday.. I-" the breeder gets cut off by Sonia pulling kazuichi into the classroom, leaving Gundham in the hallway.. alone. "Miss Sonia? What do you need?" Kazuichi asks. "Gundham is so hot and cute. I need your help." Sonia says. "She thinks he's.. h-hot?" Kazuichi thinks. "Ok. What do you need me to help you with?" "I want you to convince Gundham to go on a date with me." Sonia replies. Kazuichi's trying not to show his emotions. "Fine. NO kissing though. You're supposed to be MY girlfriend." Kazuichi says. "I won't kiss him. I promise." Sonia replies, she sits down. Kazuichi then goes out to Gundham. "You're gonna go on a date with miss Sonia later." Kazuichi says. Gundham gets confused. "Why?? I don't want to go on a date with her." Gundham replies. "Just do it.." kazuichi walks back into the classroom, Gundham follows him. The two boys don't talk to each other for the rest of class..