- Bad luck -

-Gundham's POV-
I love them so much.
Nothing will ever dare to get in the way of our love.
Nothing. Not even death.
Gundham wakes up from something slapping his face. "Oh. Hello skittles." Gundham says, he sits up. Then, kazuichi wakes up also. "Did she wake you up?" Kaz asks, he smiles and pets the calico. They play with skittles for the next 10 minutes. Then, kazuichi's phone starts ringing. He looks at the screen and a look of confusion goes across his face. "Tan. I need to take this call" kazuichi says, he walks out of the cabin.
~~~~
"Hello?"
"Hello. Are you the son of Mr.Souda?"
"Yeah, I am. Ya there something wrong?"
"It seems that your father hasn't paid his rent for your motor shop, If you don't pay the $300.. you will have to sell your shop."
"Sell it?!"
"Yes, sir."
"I'm sorry. But, that shop is the only way that my family can make money."
"I see.. if you pay the rent, you will be able to keep the shop."
"Um.. Could you give me a few days? I'll get about half of the money."
"Fine. I'll give you a week to get all of the money. If you can't get it, you will have to sell the shop."
"Ok.. thank you."
"You're welcome."
~~~~~~
Kazuichi walks back into the cabin, he walks into the bathroom and takes out his contacts. "Hey.. What was that call about? You sounded.. mad." Gundham says, he walks up behind Kaz. The mechanic finishes taking out his contacts and puts on glasses. "I don't understand.." Kazuichi says, he hugs Gundham. "What happened?" The breeder asks, a worried expression goes across his face. "I'm gonna have to sell my family motor shop if i don't pay $300 worth of-" kazuichi stops talking, his phone is ringing again. He looks at the screen and hesitated to answer the call.
~~~
"H-Hello, father.."
"YOU BETTER GET THAT $300!! IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT IF WE LOSE THE SHOP!!"
"I-I'm trying to get the m-mon-"
"YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN EVEN GET THAT MUCH?! YOU'RE SUCH A USELESS CHILD"
"P-please stop yelling at me.. it's l-loud.."
"DON'T YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME! I TELL YOU WHEN YOH CAN TALK! YOU'RE SO STUPI-"
"I-I'm t-trying to, ok?!"
"NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU'RE NO LONGER MY SON!"
"P-please.. I-I'm begging you!"
"Never talk about this call. Got it?!"
"Y-yes sir.."
~~~
Tears flow don't kazuichi's face. Gundham hugs his lover. "I heard that entire call.. I'm so sorry.." Gundham whispers. Skittles walks into the bathroom, meowing. "Oh. H-Hello skittles.." Kaz says, he picks up the kitten. They put a collar and leash on her and the two boys walk outside. They talk about stuff, while Skittles goes through the grass, rolling in it when she gets the chance. "Oh. Here's a come cat grass" Gundham says. He lets skittles eat the grass. Him and Kazuichi laugh while watching skittles play.