- Just a cold -

-kazuichi's POV-
I just wish that my life can stay like this forever..
It's so.. peaceful..
Friday, 8am.
Kazuichi wakes up. He goes over to the kitchen and starts making some food. He notices that some of the milk is a day past it's expiration date. "should I tellTan?" Kaz thinks to himself. He puts the milk back in the fridge and starts cooking some eggs. Kazuichi eventually forgets about the milk. And hour passes, 9am, Gundham wakes up and goes over to kazuichi, hugging the mechanic from behind. "Good morning, my dark prince." Gundham whispers into kazuichi's ear, making the mechanic blush. "Hello, my king~" Kaz responds. Gundham smirks and looks in the fridge. He grabs the milk and some lunch meat. "Hey, Do you even eat meat?" Kaz asks. "That's the first thing I saw. I'll be fine" Gundham replies. He eats a piece of the lunch meat and drinks the rest of the milk. The two boys decide to play some board games to pass the time. At the end of class, Gundham puts his head down. "Hey tan. Do you feel sick?" Kazuichi asks. Gundham nods in response. "I'll be fine." He says, forcing a slight smile. "Let's go to the cabin. You should lay down." Kazuichi says, helping Gundham up, his body feels.. weak. About 3/4 back to the cabin, the breeder falls/sits on the ground. He covers his mouth with his hand. "Hey.. Were almost back to the cabin. You can lay down when be get back.." Kazuichi says. Gundham nods and gets up. They both make it back to the cabin and Gundham immediately lays on the bed. Kazuichi calls mikan.
~~~~
"Hey Mikan. Can you bring some medicine over for Gundham? I think he's sick."
"Oh. I-I'll bring some o-over right a-away."
"Thanks. It was probably that lunch meat he ate. Tan NEVER eats meat."
"I'll bring over some yogurt also, then."
"Bye Mikan."
"Bye kazuichi."
~~~~
Mikan gets to Gundham's cabin about 5 minutes later. She walks in and.. "Finally! I can't get out of his grip." Kazuichi says. Gundham is holding kazuichi like he's gonna lose his boyfriend to a black hole. Mikan giggles. She then brings medicine over to Gundham. She sits the sick breeder up. "Take this. It'll make you feel better" Mikan says. Gundham decides to take the medicine. He gags at the taste. "Ew.." Gundham mutters. Mikan opens the container of yogurt. She tries to hand the container to Gundham, but he refuses to take it. "Um.. Kazuichi. Could you.. f-feed him the yogurt?" Mikan asks. Kazuichi blushes but agrees. Mikan the leaves. Kazuichi starts to feed Gundham. Surprisingly, Gundham eats the yogurt. When it's done, Gundham lays down on the bed. Kazuichi's sitting next to the breeder. Gundham mumbles something. "Hm?" Kazuichi notices that Gundham said something.
"I love youuuuu~" Gundham replies. "Oh? Is mister Ice overlord being a softie?" Kazuichi teases. They both giggle. Gundham pulls kazuichi down, forcing him to lay down. "Tan. Can you let me go?" Kazuichi asks. The breeder shakes his head and squeezes the mechanic tighter. Gundham eventually falls asleep. Bored, Kazuichi plays some games on his phone.