- Some fun -

-Kazuichi's POV-
Heh. I wanna be a kitty~
Maybe Tan will let me be his pet?~
"Give me back my drink!" Fuyuhiko says. "No. I'm not giving you anything other than water. Once peko gets you, you're her problem." Gundham replies, he looks around but doesn't see kazuichi in the living room. "Nya Nya~" kazuichi says, he hugs the breeder from behind. Gundham looks at kazuichi and his face goes a pink color. Kazuichi's wearing a cat ear headband and a tail. Gundham covers his face with his scarf. Peko then walks into Ibuki's cabin. "Young master. Let's get you back to your own cabin." Peko says, walking over to the baby face yakuza. She thanks Gundham for watching over fuyuhiko. Then, just like hajime, she leaves with Fuyuhiko. Leaving Kazuichi and Gundham. "Let's go back to the cabin. I think that we should go somewhere more.. private." Gundham says. Kazuichi nods his head and the breeder picks up the mechanic and they go over to Gundham's cabin.
They get back to the cabin and the taller male sets the smaller one onto the bed. "Stay here. I'm gonna go get you some water." Gundham says, kissing kazuichi's forehead. He walks over to the kitchen. "Why does he still have the cat ears..? Why does he have to be so cute with them?!" Gundham thinks to himself. He gets the water and walks over to kazuichi, who is impatiently waiting for his lover to get back. Gundham sits next to kazuichi and hands him the water. "I-If you wanna be my pet, You have to drink this water." Gundham says, slightly blushing. Kazuichi takes the water and drinks it. Kaz decides to take off his jumpsuit. Leaving him in only his boxers and shirt. Gundham blushes even more. Smirking, kazuichi decides to sit on Gundham's lap, he nuzzles his face into the breeders neck.
(I am EXTREMELY sorry for this-)
Gundham feels his pants getting tighter, kazuichi notices that. The smaller male licks Gundham's neck, making sure to find his soft spot. He finds it. Kazuichi sucks on the spot on Gundham's neck. The breeder let's out a slight moan. Then, Gundham flips kazuichi over, forcing the smaller male lay under him. "You really thought that you could tease me like that?~" Gundham whispers into kazuichi's ear. He kisses the mechanic, he puts his hand into kazuichi's boxers. Kaz let's out muffled moans. Gundham likes it. But.. he shouldn't take advantage of kazuichi. Gundham gets off of Kaz, kissing his forehead. "You shouldn't be drunk. Maybe another time~"
(I can't spoil this mostly fluff story)
Gundham says. Kazuichi nods, he cuddles up next to Gundham. The taller male takes off the cat ears and tail. They both lay down on the bed. They start watching Princess and the frog, but kazuichi eventually falls asleep in the middle of it. Gundham notices that and puts a blanket over his lover. He kisses the smaller male on his forehead.
Gundham turns off the movie and falls asleep also.