- Warnings -

-Kazuichi's POV-
We're finally back together..
4 hours felt like an eternity. I.. I can't believe I went that hard with insulting him..
Kazuichi wakes up from the sound of heavy rain. He looks around, Gundham is already awake, he's reading a book. "Oh.. you're awake." Gundham says, he doesn't lift up his head. "I-It sounds like I-it's raining r-really hard.." Kazuichi whispers, he sees skittles on the ground and picks her up, holding her in his arms. "It's been raining for about an hour and 45 minutes. I don't know when it's gonna stop." Gundham replies, he walks over to kazuichi, kissing him on the forehead. "That sounds like a really long time.. have you heard from anyone?" Kaz asks, he walks into the kitchen and gets some water. "A few people have texted me. Nagito told the group chat that the raining won't stop till about 11:40 am." Gundham responds, kazuichi looks at his notifications, 16 missed messages from the group chat. "That long..? Would we even be able to get to our classes?" Kazuichi asks, he walks over to Gundham and sits on his lap. "It might. If we are able to get to the school, it will be fine." Gundham replies, he kisses his lovers cheek. "But.. what if the power goes out? Then.. It would be dark.." The mechanic checks his phone battery, 26%..  "what percent is your phone at?" "Hm? Oh. It's at 10%. My phone died so I'm charging it." Gundham replies, he pets skittles. "Ok.." Kaz yawns, he goes back over to the bed. The mechanic pays the spot next to him, motioning for Gundham to lay next to him. Gundham does so. He lays on the bed, kazuichi place his head on Gundham's chest. "You're pretty cute when you're tired, my dark prince." The breeder teases, kazuichi buries his face into Gundham's chest, trying to hide his blush. Kazuichi giggles. "Well.. since you get to call me your 'dark prince. I get to call you.. Darling~" Kazuichi says, hearing that Gundham's face gets extremely red. They both eventually fall asleep. But.. at 4am, kazuichi's phone is ringing. "Why is the group chat starting a call? Welp." Kazuichi thinks to himself, he answers the call.
~~~
"I have really bad news!" -Nagito
"It's four in the morning.. anyways, what's the bad news?" -Ibuki
"I've already told chisa, but, I've been watching the weather and.. there might be a tornado." -Nagito
"A fucking tornado?! What are we gonna do?!" -Fuyuhiko
"At 5, were all gonna go to the schools secret shelter." -Nagito
"Is it gonna have enough space for everyone here?" -Sonia
"Yes. It will fit about 100 people and A LOT of animals." -Akane
"What's gonna happen to the cabins?!" -Hiyoko
"It's only a level 2 tornado.. for right now." -Nagito
"Wait.. Did anyone else's power go out..?" -Kazuichi
"Let Ibuki check- oh my god.. Ibuki's cabin doesn't have any power!" -Ibuki
"Shit. What are we gonna do now, nagito??" -Nekomaru
"Let's get all the animals in the shelter first, then, every person here." -Nagito
"Ok. We need to move quick." -Kazuichi
~~~
"Gundham, Wake up!" Kazuichi yells, waking the sleeping breeder. "Tornado warning. We need to get all the animals in the schools secret shelter, quick."